Ogel Island Citizens

legonat

Hey, has anyone noticed the files in the meshes folder of the z40OGL for what looks like characters? I'm seeing Adey, Alex, Andr, Andy, and Dave. Could these be the names of the Ogel Island residents? I'm talking about the centaur astronaut, the snake-on-a-flying-device, the two dimensional guy with a cape and no body, etc. What are your thoughts?

I cannot confirm this, but it is possible that these are character models for the secret developer room on the Island.

Even if this is correct, why would the models be in the files for Ogel Island?

I cannot confirm this, but it is possible that these are character models for the secret developer room on the Island.

Even if this is correct, why would the models be in the files for Ogel Island?

Because LI2's file organization is crazy...

Tons of files in LI2 are completely duplicated in nearly every bob/bod package, even ones where they're never used. It's a mess. As Ben said, they're likely for the developer minifigures. I ran a bunch of them through msh2obj a while back, and if I remember right they're just the dev's hair pieces and stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.