Minifigures Series 13

emily

The news on Minfigures Series 13 starts today with the discovery of a unicorn suit girl in the background of a spread in the most recent LEGO Club Magazine. Although there isn't anything in the way of confirmation that she will be a CMF, the design language she follows certainly indicates so very strongly.

Sources:

LostInTranslation (via Brickset Forum)

• Like 4

I love it when people add massive circles or arrows to point out what's already the central focus of the image.

I think the unicorn gets her point across fairly well.

Hah.

I made a funny, guys.

The Ace Railgun

I made a funny, guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxNiMwf4s0o

The Unicorn looks good, i'm looking forward to seeing the rest.

PlatonicWaffles

About the minifigs line - are the prices going to stick? I thought the increase was only for The LEGO Movie and The Simpsons. Otherwise, I need to get collecting more, especially since Series 12 looks really good.

About the minifigs line - are the prices going to stick? I thought the increase was only for The LEGO Movie and The Simpsons. Otherwise, I need to get collecting more, especially since Series 12 looks really good.

The pricing that began with the LEGO Movie and Simpsons series is going to stay. Inflation and demand and what have you.

And so soon, we have a list!

Galaxy Trooper

Alien Trooper

Evil Wizard

King

Goblin

Lady Cyclops

Snake Charmer

Paleontologist

Carpenter

Hot Dog Guy

Sheriff

Samurai

Disco Diva

Unicorn Girl

Fencer

Egyptian Warrior

And here's our snake charmer, from the same magazine page.

Sources:

The Brick Fan

• Like 3

Interesting that the sheriff is featured so prominently. Wonder if he'll have a larger role in Minifigures Online, like the Space Miner, Dino Tracker, etc, as mascot of a world in the game? Just speculation, but I could see it working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The king reminds me of the Prinzenrolle Prince (whom we may never get the full story on since Dark_Turtle disappeared :()

I was expecting the carpenter to be Ole Kirk in the brick. This guy gives off a TF2 Engineer sort of vibe though, with his color scheme.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.