The Halloween Avatar Collection

The Ace Railgun

The Ace Railgun

I figured I'd start a Halloween Avatar collection place for everyone to show off their spooky (or cute) Halloween themed Avis. Post them below.

anime_witch__pumpkin_render_by_bookahz-d

I just found something halloweeny since I had to leave about 10 minutes after posting this. Though I may make one later.

• Like 2

My status explains but I'll say it again.

I typed "Derpiest Pumpkin" into google images for my avatar. This was the result.

the_derpiest_pumpkin_by_djvenom-d47r90a.

Happy Halloween.

• Like 2

Here you go;

Admittedly I made that one early in advance which is why I had it on for a while.

Also, this one gave me the excuse to try and see what would happen if I used white paint at the edges of the drawing, and I think it makes a nice little glow effect from the moon behind it.

Quisoves Potoo

Since my current regular avatar is the Seventh Doctor, I thought the Kandy Man, from the Happiness Patrol, might be appropriate for Halloween (though several of the other monsters from his era also work rather well, by virtue of being actually quite sinister.)

gallery_8294_414_12913.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.