LEGO Power Miners Character Texture Packs

Rock Monster

Does anyone know if it's possible to get Power Miners skin texture packs for LEGO Racers? For example, would it be possible to get a texture pack for Brains, and also would it be possible to get character texture packs for all the Rock Monsters as well? :S  

Yes, it's possible, but someone has to make them. >Maybe you could? (I don't know how easy this tutorial is to follow, as I haven't used it myself.)

Rock Monsters would be more difficult if you want them to be shaped like them. Work on LR models is still in early stages.

• Like 1

I can't remember who made it, but somebody has made a mod that retextures some of the AI racers and I know that Brains is one of them. Do you want to make it so you can play as the Power Miners or the AI are reskinned as them?

• Like 1

Also, in my >Rock Racers mod I started to put in Power Miners textures. However I have no idea how far I got, or if they were even put into a release yet. Creator gave all their cars some awesome recolours.

Thanks, JimbobJeffers. I've had a look at your Rock Racers mod and I've got it to work. It's great! I really like the textures!!!!   :D  :D

I can't remember who made it, but somebody has made a mod that retextures some of the AI racers and I know that Brains is one of them. Do you want to make it so you can play as the Power Miners or the AI are reskinned as them?

Yes, that's right, joeytheleo, I want to make it so I can play as the Power Miners. It is however very unfortunate that you can't remember who made it. It might have been deleted.   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.