Hello everyone!

Astro-Space-Guy

Astro-Space-Guy

Hello everyone, my name is astro-space-guy. As a note i would like to apologize for the delay of making my introduction, i was kinda shy, but the wait is over. Anyways, i hope you'll all welcome me with open arms. -Asg, aka, astro-space-guy.

Welcome, Astro-Space-Guy, to RRU! Here we have a very large supply of Energy Crystals and Ore, but please fill out the necessary forms and get them officially approved before taking any.

Read the rules, get to know the forum, have fun, blah-blah-blah. Put simply... If you love modding and/or LEGO, and are sensible, you'll fit right in!

Welcome to RRU, hope you enjoy your stay :)

In skyrim, people kill things like you for kicks.

That's not very nice...

Why such hostile attitude, can't we be friends?

I meant other people, i how-ever do not own any skyrim games.

Word of advice: this is the Internet - leaving such a message right after someone else speaks, with no explanation, is going to cause offence. Try to be a little more careful in future. :thumbsup:

Welcome to RRU. We reverse engineer kids games from a decade ago. It's usually pretty casual, just brief yourself on the rules and think before posting enough to avoid spawning Armageddon and you should be fine. I mean, we haven't had Armageddon happen yet and we've been here since 2008, that's gotta count for something right?

Astro-Space-Guy

Welcome, Astro-Space-Guy, to RRU! Here we have a very large supply of Energy Crystals and Ore, but please fill out the necessary forms and get them officially approved before taking any.

Read the rules, get to know the forum, have fun, blah-blah-blah. Put simply... If you love modding and/or LEGO, and are sensible, you'll fit right in!

Welcome to RRU, hope you enjoy your stay :)

That's not very nice...

I meant other people, i how-ever do not own any skyrim games.

Word of advice: this is the Internet - leaving such a message right after someone else speaks, with no explanation, is going to cause offence. Try to be a little more careful in future. :thumbsup:

I apologize for my rude comment, but you know how it is, new person eager to get to work. I'll be more respective in the futere.

Astro-Space-Guy

Greetings, sir!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Oh, and cave oves!

Thank you for the greeting! i hope i will enjoy my stay as well.

That's not very nice...

Sorry someswedish, i really am, and i hope we can be friends too. Please accept my apology.

Sorry someswedish, i really am, and i hope we can be friends too. Please accept my apology.

Its fine, dont worry.

But next time do think before you talk, people on the internet have feelings regardless if they are nice or mean.

Treat others like how you want to be treated, follow the golden rules and you will be fine :)

• Like 1

The Ace Railgun

Well this isn't skyrim, and people don't get arrows in their knees, so please don't go killing our friendly dragon(s). Anyway, welcome to RRU, where the lava (technically magma) is the most dangerous object. That will totally not attack your knee.

Astro-Space-Guy

Well this isn't skyrim, and people don't get arrows in their knees, so please don't go killing our friendly dragon(s). Anyway, welcome to RRU, where the lava (technically magma) is the most dangerous object. That will totally not attack your knee.

You are right, this is not skyrim and i had no excuse to say that, and i am still very sorry.

Welcome! Your adventure on RRU starts...    ...starrrrrrrts...

...ah, you already started.

Anyways, I hope you've already and will enjoy RRU.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.