A song I composed

Addictgamer

So I composed a song a few weeks ago and finally got around to compiling it into a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jDmUH1DkM

That's the old version. Here's the new version:

• Like 9

That made me think of a boss battle at first. :P Nice job.

Originally, that's what I thought it was going to be.

Then somebody just HAD to link me to the potato king image. I ended up finishing the song while looking at the lord of the spuds.

lord of the spuds.

I immediately remembered that time when I was a potato.

AAAANYWAY, this song reminds me of Grant Kirkhope's stuff. I really like it.

The Ace Railgun

All hail the Potato King!

Untitled-21.gif

I'm getting imperial march vibes from this, I like it. It also sounds like something from Donky Kong 64.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I told my math homework to take its everything and ram itself up some alternate universe where an alternate-me can deal with the consequences and made this last night:

https://soundcloud.com/blargen-1/potato-king-theme-potato-gambit-v91

Unfortunately, I still have to do my math homework regardless of how incessantly I yell at it :(

So that's one way for me to go about developing the song. What do you folks think?

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Is this some kind of in-joke I'm unaware of? :P

Yes. I believe it was a while ago when Cyrem was doing some forum maintainece, or sometime around that time period. I don't know if it was exactly from there, but I know the hamsters definately were.

The Ace Railgun

Unfortunately, I still have to do my math homework regardless of how incessantly I yell at it

Oh good, i'm not the only one who yells at their homework :P 

Unfortunately, I still have to do my math homework regardless of how incessantly I yell at it

No, I do it too.

On topic, this actually reminds me of parts of the Beneath a Steel Sky soundtrack.  I like it.

Fluffy Cupcake

No, I do it too.

I haven't had homework to shout at in a while, but, I can't say the act is uncommon.

Is this some kind of in-joke I'm unaware of? :P

Yes. I believe it was a while ago when Cyrem was doing some forum maintainece, or sometime around that time period. I don't know if it was exactly from there, but I know the hamsters definately were.

...no

On topic, this actually reminds me of parts of the Beneath a Steel Sky soundtrack.  I like it.

Which tracks in specific?

Fluffy Cupcake

...no

Well sorrry. I did say I didn't know if it was exactly from there, but I do know something was going on at the time. I probably just got mixed memories from that time period.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.