Smash 4 3DS

Aokpisz

Yeap, I have it. I'll PM you when I get the chance. 

I've been playing R.O.B. a lot. I'm liking his subtle changes. Jiggs and Greninja are pretty cool too.

• 4 weeks later...
PlatonicWaffles

I plan on getting it for Christmas since I'm a fan of the series, I've played a bit of my brother's copy and really enjoyed it, and that most of my friends will be getting that version...

...But I kinda feel like the 3DS one compared to the Wii U one (which will be out by when I get it) is a really stripped down version. After watching the 50 Facts video it seems like there's a lot less on offer. I mean, understandably so since there's only so much you can fit into a 4 GB cartridge, but the lack of Special Smash in the 3DS one makes me kinda sad.

PlatonicWaffles

I mean, understandably so since there's only so much you can fit into a 4 GB cartridge

Supposedly, 8GB cartridges are possible.

Huh. I'm guessing they're reserving those for the New 3DS since that handheld has better technology, and in order to create "bigger" and "better" games to entice the existing 3DS consumer base into upgrading. I remain sceptical of use of the New 3DS stuff to be honest, but we'll see how it goes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.