Beginning Modder here!

Ben24x7

"Welcome. Welcome to RRU. You have signed up, or chos--"

Okay, no more parodying.

Still, welcome to RRU, I cannot wait to see what you bring out modding-wise in the future.

Hi everyone!

I decided to join, because I enjoyed LEGO games as a child. Since a while I'm learning to mod. I hope that I will be a nice addition to the forum.

Beware the Potato King. *

On a happier note, welcome to RRU.

Enjoy your stay here, however brief it may be, or indeed however long it may be....

... and I'm at a loss for a nice end remark to stuff at the end of the sentence. Oh well, that one worked fine. :P

*Landslides are worse.

*ninjas Shadowblaze* :P

• Like 1

*ninjas Shadowblaze* :P

What? That's impossible! No one can ninja Shadowblaze but Shadowblaze! :P

Ehm, well anyway, hello, Rupdeus, and welcome to RRU. Don't forget to take your homage lit bomb at the New Members sector of our tower, floor 413.

Welcome to Rock Raiders United, Master Rupdeus. This vast corporation is sure to have something to interest you, buried in its many floors of LEGO goodness, and if modding is your thing then you've already got an all-access pass to our state-of-the-art development room.

Watch out for the daemon incursion on floor 7289, some JimBot 3000s are dealing with it but it's taking a while. Keep your energy crystals safe, and don't accept any burnt cookies from Addictgamer.

EDIT: , your new hamsters are clearly a little tipsy today. This topic says it was started by Ben24x7, at least for me anyway.

Fluffy Cupcake
EDIT: , your new hamsters are clearly a little tipsy today. This topic says it was started by Ben24x7, at least for me anyway.

It isn't just for you either JJ, the same happens to me. I think it is safe to assume everyone has this problem, so we don't need any more confirmations. If not then they can otherwise say they don't have the problem.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.