RR and slugs

Lassejohn

Hi there,

i would like to say that, this is a genius site, i remember the time when i was a child and playing RR, I loved that game! and now i have found it again when going through my childhood stuff, (because im an adult now and live in house and all sort of boring things!)

i got to play it again in many years and i remember the complete game again, but now i have very big problems with those annoying slugs, they seems to come and attacking every moment i play ind a level with slugs, it didn't was like that as a child? very strange...

can you possible help me to remove the slugs in some sort, i know that it seems very much like a nerd or n00b or something like that, but i would like to try and complete the game once more before the game disappear into the box of old childhood memories and goes to the attic again,

is it possible to remove the slugs with a mod or some sort ? :)

sorry for if my english is not the greatest, i'm from denmark

kind regarts

Lassejohn

can you possible help me to remove the slugs in some sort,

Enable Debug Keys.

Hit F12 while in-game.

When you have the crystals required, mash F12 again.

Win.

The reason for this is that Slugs are controlled in the NERPs thingy, which is the objective script among other things: like slugs.

Disable that and you disable slugs: enable it and you'll win if you meet the conditions.

• 7 months later...
GoGoGadget831

In the original game, the only real "slug" level is Back to Basics. I don't count Rock Hard because they don't actually invade your base when they appear (only occasionally they appear) nor Rocky Horror since no slimy slugs appear in that level. But what I did in Back to Basics was block all the holes by surrounding them with Tool Stores or Teleport Pads and it worked like a charm. They couldn't even move out and I could continue with my mining operation while ignoring them. I didnt drill to the lava cavern because of the Rock Monsters, a sloped slimy slug hole you can't block off, and because in the caverns to the right, there are more than enough energy crystals you can get to beat the game.

But what I did in Back to Basics was block all the holes by surrounding them with Tool Stores or Teleport Pads and it worked like a charm.

​You can do that? I figured they'd just go through them. Ha, thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.