ayyy

pinkfloydfan

Hello rru

Just found this forum today via Youtube and I'm astonished that there is such a huge fandom around Rock Raiders. I for one got to know about Rock Raiders when my mom bought me the PC game when I was younger. I just installed it again and damn, that game is just great. As a kid I always wanted the sets but I was born too late. Later my father bought me the HQ on ebay and and it is still one of my favourite Lego sets.

To my person

I grew up in Switzerland (still live here of course) with a finnish mother. I'm nineteen years old and I'm currently making an apprenticeship as a physics laboratory technician. My hobbies are games, playing the guitar and hanging out with friends in pubs. My favourite kind of music is classic rock and if you guess my favourite band you get 100 points.

I'm glad I found this forum and hope to meet up with some of you guys someday. That brings me to the question: Are any other swiss folks in here?

Looking forward to spend my time on this forum :thumbsup:

Cheers

Welcome. I'd leave a more extensive reply but I should be in bed right now. Dunno if we have other Swiss people specifically but I do know we have members from a variety of countries in that general area of the planet.

As a kid I always wanted the sets but I was born too late

Third party organisations are your friend there :P

Well, welcome to RRU!

Will I get mobbed if I ask 'Who is Pink Floyd?' :P

Well, welcome to RRU!

Will I get mobbed if I ask 'Who is Pink Floyd?' :P

Thanks

Maybe :whistle: ... nah ;P

They are one of the most famous bands next to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin for example.

Quisoves Potoo

Greetings, sojourner! Enjoy your stay here. But remember, you shan't be leaving. I hope you don't prize your sanity too highly. I really do need to make some more Tim remixes.

Oh, and don't forget the sheep! They're crafty critters. It can't hurt to obtain a kea to defend yourself with.

Cheers!

Greetings, sojourner! Enjoy your stay here. But remember, you shan't be leaving. I hope you don't prize your sanity too highly. I really do need to make some more Tim remixes.

Oh, and don't forget the sheep! They're crafty critters. It can't hurt to obtain a kea to defend yourself with.

Cheers!

I only got half of your post but I promis I won't leave. I should add that I'm not very talktive so it's possible that I won't make a post for a whole month. About my sanity... well, I like lego.

The Division Bell is an awesome album.

I love High Hopes and Marooned.

Have you heard the song "On the Turning Away"?

Oh m8, I got the best version of that song on a disc which is a live recording. In my oppinion not one of they're best songs, it's too calm.

High Hopes makes me sad because it's they're last song on the last album but it's epic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.