Flavia, Rogue Order Member

Phantom Terror

Phantom Terror

"Remember? Remember what? How you left me for dead in the heat of battle?"

15079845942_d276b42cab_n.jpg

|+| Flickr |+|

Flavia, a Toa of Water from the Order of Mata Nui. Sent on a mission to take down a Brotherhood of Makuta fortress with Zanax, Ventus, and Sicarius,

she supposedly perished when a Rahkshi stabbed her. But there's more to this Toa than meets the eye...

I mainly built her so that I could play around with one of my Rare stuffs>new misprint Matatus, which were a birthday present from my dad. smile.png

• Like 4

Quisoves Potoo

Very nicely done! It elegantly blends Technic and CCBS, with a nice little smattering of technic-constraction  pieces.

And I rather like the Latin name.

• Like 1

Another brilliant MOC.

It's really good how you don't just make single-piece legs and you actually make each of them different. Though the feet aren't original, really.

One small complaint: Just due to the pictures you posted, it's hard to see what her body actually IS. :P The pictures are of her posing (which I can understand) but it's hard to see the construction details, if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

Phantom Terror

Another brilliant MOC.

It's really good how you don't just make single-piece legs and you actually make each of them different. Though the feet aren't original, really.

One small complaint: Just due to the pictures you posted, it's hard to see what her body actually IS. :P The pictures are of her posing (which I can understand) but it's hard to see the construction details, if you know what I mean.

I was going for an elegant foot, couldn't figure out how to work silver into it or the lower legs without making them overly bulky. I tried to make a really solid torso stemming out from a Metru hip, it looks like I succeeded. :P

Very nicely done! It elegantly blends Technic and CCBS, with a nice little smattering of technic-constraction  pieces.

And I rather like the Latin name.

Thank you. :D

You're the first person to actually catch that! I tend to use words from different languages as names, like Flavia means "River" in Latin, and Hielo (an older MOC) means "Ice" in Spanish.

The Ace Railgun

Your Jalla Mahri is missing a foot, and has the wrong foot on the other leg...poor Jalla. Anywho, nice model. I like the hooks.

Phantom Terror

Flavia

S350_imgselect.jpg?

Link

Now I need to buy that coffee maker...

Your Jalla Mahri is missing a foot, and has the wrong foot on the other leg...poor Jalla. Anywho, nice model. I like the hooks.

I was just using it for scale. :P Also,  the hooks are hatchets. :U

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.