Hi there!

Heliosphere

Hi everyone, I'm Heliosphere. I've only ever owned one Lego computer game and that was Rock Raiders, which I played extensively many years ago. I learned about this website a while ago and have recently decided that I want to play RR again, but with mods. 

Well hello there... I would make an Infomaniac-style welcome but you don't have Lego Island. :(

which I played extensively many years ago

Didn't we all? About 30% of my gaming history was founded on that game. :P

So enjoy yourself here, if you hear Xiron and I ranting about Lilac and Carol and Dragons then just know that we have either gone completely off the loop after listening to  landslides, or (and this is far more likely) Xiron's trashing my speedrun record in Freedom Planet, which is a really good game and you should at least get the demo which we have become rather addicted to... :P

Back onto Rock Raiders United, enjoy your stay here, however long it might be (I think two hours was the record What? You never heard me referencing him, of course? It was the spambot, I promise you... :P).

Helio there, welcome to this place known as Rock Raiders United. Please remember to never take off your shoes, the lurkers might take them from you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.