2spooky4lu

lol username

lol username

So Mythrun/Ariistuujj made a nifty program thingy that I personally call the LEGO Universe Anti-Anti-Haxinator. It generates the string(s) the game uses to determine if a file is "legitimate" or not, thus allowing you to add/change the live game's assets... Er, dead game's assets.

It's fun.

Quisoves Potoo

:0 Ogmz! How youz pley lU! Whut megic iz thsi?!?!!!?!?!1111?! Yur mythren! Givme! Givme! Givme! Givme! :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

On a serious note, is this Anti-Anti-Haxinator publicly available? If so, could you please link to it?

• Like 2

What the hell, jamesster.

I was wearing white pants.  Then I saw that video.  And now, I'm wearing brown pants.

I wouldn't have been able to handle not soiling my pants non-stop for the next six hours if I saw even just one skeleton in this video.  Just the sight of one skeleton is spooky enough, but an entire universe of them?  Look at them popping out, so spooky and scary.  There are not enough toilets in the world to contain the amount of poo-spewing fear that I'm going through right now.

It's a good thing skeletons aren't real.

What the hell, jamesster.

I was wearing white pants.  Then I saw that video.  And now, I'm wearing brown pants.

I wouldn't have been able to handle not soiling my pants non-stop for the next six hours if I saw even just one skeleton in this video.  Just the sight of one skeleton is spooky enough, but an entire universe of them?  Look at them popping out, so spooky and scary.  There are not enough toilets in the world to contain the amount of poo-spewing fear that I'm going through right now.

It's a good thing skeletons aren't real.

2 spoopy 4 u?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.