Veggie Tales! (Another Misleading Title)

aidenpons

So I was mucking around with the NULL's in the Pilot.ae, and I thought 'It really annoyed me when you saw these floating arms while driving a truck. Hmmm... *replaces NULL with hptorso*

Except... while running, he looked like something from Veggie Tales. Especially because when they run they kind of bounce up and down - their height isn't constant. :P

gallery_7851_358_105974.jpg

O.T.
I liked the first Veggie Tales; the ones that were played on a VCR; the newer ones just seem to have been taken over by Disney.

EDIT: Debug Key 'X'. xD

• Like 2

I liked the first Veggie Tales; the ones that were played on a VCR; the newer ones just seem to have been taken over by Disney.

Correction: Warner Brothers. :P Seriously, Big Idea was bought out by WB some time after Johah (bankruptcy). AFAIK, many of the original employees are still present (I know Phil and Mike, the creators, are still on), but they indeed have gone waaaaay down from what they used to be.

This has been le717's random trivia for today. :P

• 3 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

I wouldn't like to be around you when you're angry... ;P

I have been, it's scary stuff man! I think I just about almost lost my arms and legs several times!

I bet it's a result of your disarming personality. :P

le717!

Stop hacking! l405G.jpg

Nog would never be so cruel as to barrage me with puns... l405G.jpg

Also, when I edited things back in to try and replicate this things didn't do the same... mehmehmehmeh. Anybody else can try. l405G.jpg

• Like 2

I bet it's a result of your disarming personality. :P

le717!

Stop hacking! l405G.jpg

Nog would never be so cruel as to barrage me with puns... l405G.jpg

The best part of this is, I have not been home or had internet for the last two and a half hours. :P

The best part of this is, I have not been home or had internet for the last two and a half hours. :P

That's you. You don't need internet to hack. You don't need internet at all: if you don't have internet, how are you typing that message above? l405G.jpg

noghiri! Stop hacking le717's account! l405G.jpg

That's like wearing someone else' socks.

Pretty easy, you just take yours off and put his on. l405G.jpg

Anyway... I wonder if I can get only the head showing so we have those peas from VeggieTales. l405G.jpg

I'm going to try this out.

That's like wearing someone else' socks.

Pretty easy, you just take yours off and put his on. l405G.jpg

Anyway... I wonder if I can get only the head showing so we have those peas from VeggieTales. l405G.jpg

Send me a UV Unwrap of the head, I can get started on a texture :P

Do that, then work on recreating this. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXM2o_Hb9Ls

Peas are done!

gallery_7851_358_225723.png

Send me a UV Unwrap of the head, I can get started on a texture :P

UV unwrap? Do you not have Rock Raiders or something? What even is a UV unwrap anyway?

Do that, then work on recreating this. :P

Hmm... Certainly possible, though somebody might need to model the helmet of the peas and the Ark. Oh, and the slushies. l405G.jpg

I have a copy of LRR somewhere...  I'll go work on that.

UV Unwrap is unwrapping the 3d item into a 2d flat image that can be turned into a texture.

UV Unwrap is unwrapping the 3d item into a 2d flat image that can be turned into a texture.

Well if you want the face, I can give you that anyway... the rest is just plain yellow with a hex code that I've no clue about.

Hmm... Certainly possible, though somebody might need to model the helmet of the peas and the Ark. Oh, and the slushies. l405G.jpg

You conveniently failed to mention the high-pitched singing. :P

Well if you want the face, I can give you that anyway... the rest is just plain yellow with a hex code that I've no clue about.

We'll start with the face then figure out that hex code.  Can you send me the modified files as they stand too?

We'll start with the face then figure out that hex code. Can you send me the modified files as they stand too?

Modified files?

You have Rock Raiders, right?

Go find pface.bmp under Minifigures/Pilot. That's the face.

Go grab Pilot.ae in the same folder. Then, under Camera2, set everything apart from hphead to NULL. (Leave the other things as they are: you should have this:

Camera2 {
            vlphead            hphead            ; Camera 2 can sometimes view the entire object. i.e. Drilling view.
            vlphandl       NULL
            vlphandr       NULL
            vlpbicepl        NULL     
            vlpbicepr        NULL
            vlptorso        NULL

I think the hex code is in the .lwos... maybe? I'll check this.

I loved veggie tails as a kid, this'll be hilarious, are you actually going to make the peas green?

Since when was this actually going to happen? l405G.jpg

SINCE NOW

l405G.jpg

Chief is becoming Bob.

I loved veggie tails as a kid, this'll be hilarious, are you actually going to make the peas green?

Since when was this actually going to happen? l405G.jpg

SINCE NOW

l405G.jpg

Chief is becoming Bob.

Don't tell me I have to break >this back out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.