Your Username

Zephyria

Brickulator

Akonak Gel? Sounds like some kind of beauty product for Bionicles :P

I always thought of it as being pronounced with a hard G sound, as in leGo which it was derived from. Not like hair gel :P

• 3 months later...

My name originated from my drawings following this story.

At the end of August in my 8th grade year, I drew up my first drawing of humans. It was pretty amazing for my first. It followed through as the first three characters that started my Everlastian Empire passion. It included three armed space troopers on the planet of Ezerath standing there (literaly nothing but the horizon and a hill in the backgroun). From left to right was Wadron Colon, Cpt. Buck Presly, and Spekk Mysafif (Mass-a-fif) .After some time, I created a good storyline and though about Mysafif a good bit. Eventually the last named changed to a simpler name "Masiaf" (Moss-e-off).

The name suited well for sci-fic and medieval names whenever my friend and I role-played outside. I began using it as a gaming account for Xbox. It was ,quote: "Awsome name", I even now like the name of it.

The whole story and drawings were made up by me and still continues to go on. I had somewhat of and inspiration from the Halo seires to create this whole galatic empire.

Ah...my name. Here, let's go through the history of my names:

Brigham: I have no idea why my parents gave me this awful name, but yes, I'm legally known by it. *sobs*

brigsa334: The oldest name I can remember. My father was teaching me how to use Club Penguin (I was like what 7 at the time and this was before Disney bought Club Penguin out so it was actually /okay/) and we were making an account when he made this name up. I used it about once more (for an email) before realizing at around age 9 it sounded very unprofessional so I chucked it out the window.

dspikaman: This one wasn't really any better than the last one, besides the lack of generic numbers. I actually used this name very extensively. The way I had made up this name was after the brigsa334 name was out the window, I was having a struggle for a name, so I looked around. I saw my Nintendo DS with Pokemon...Diamond, was it? next to my computer so I used that. It still follows me around a bit, but I just decided to leave this name in the corner and not really use it anymore. A few accounts I log into occasionally contain this username.

WatermelonIsWTC: We don't talk about this one. EVER.

IceHusky²: Finally an actually okay name. I still use this name to date (as you can tell), only ever slightly varying for a day or two before going back (sometimes I go as IceFox or IceChao on steam, and I have been seen on Skype as IceTrain) and I really like it. I got the name originally from when I was watching videos of a talking husky (I think her name was Mishka?) and I found it adorable, then I found a picture of her standing in snow, and the name sparked. I've used it ever since.

Lair of Ponywhales: Heh. Heheheheheh. The future will soon come.

• 3 weeks later...
TheTopHatMaddMan

Hmm, well I just thought of Top hats, R2-D2, A Mad scientist, a crazy man running down the street streaking, which literally happened as I was creating my Youtube channel, and my tortillas spontaneously combusting early that day. Not really sure how it came out as that though.

• 2 months later...

My first and last name: Aiden Pons.

I have used this account for just about everything except... nothing. :P Scratch, here, the Lego MB's, everywhere. :P

I don't think I've ever created an account that didn't have that name. :P

I was writing the about section for my new personal site when I remembered this topic, so this is a cut and paste.

There is no one answer to that question. In a number of ways it's me and it's what I want to be. The original idea of the name came from a 'anti-spyware' application I was writing many years ago, though never finish. It carried the name 'Cylo' which, as it sounds, comes from 'silo'... which is storage or in the case of the application, a database.

This idea however evolved into something more personal, it became something to represent me. I have always tried to be a merciful person in life, to be forgiving and not hold on grudges. If you reverse 'Cyrem'  and swap around the 'y' and 'c', you will get 'Mercy'. While this is fitting to who I am, this name also goes on to be a life goal. Each letter has a meaning behind it, for the person I want to be. To put it simply, they are personality goals.

'C' represents to 'Have Care'. I want to be a caring person.

'Y' to 'Be Yourself'. To never try to be someone I can't be.

'R' to 'Always Remember'. I want to remember life, the good and the bad, to learn and keep moving.
'E' to 'Show Emotion'. This ties into being caring, the showing of emotion, to have empathy, to not be afraid cry. Some stereotypes define men as strong and not being able to show this emotion. But really, this has absolutely nothing to do with being strong.
'M' to 'Stay Motivated'. I need to strive to keep myself motivated, to soldier on in the face of problems.

So thats where the name comes from and what it is now and the future.

:cry: See, this is why this forum is so excellent - we have an epic* admin (well, retired admin) to look up to.

You should sit on a rocking chair and gather us all around a log fire, then talk through stories of old and teach us your wisdom. :P

*That was a deliberate choice in words, not because I often use the word epic. The definition of epic in this case being: 'heroic...in character', according to the Oxford Dictionary.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.