Your Username

Zephyria

After a bunch of thought, I came up with Triangle. It has "le" at the end, so I could append my famous 717 to it, and be known as Triangle717.

So who is Triang, and how do you two merge into your super form? 

After a bunch of thought, I came up with Triangle. It has "le" at the end, so I could append my famous 717 to it, and be known as Triangle717.

So who is Triang, and how do you two merge into your super form? 

There is no Triang. I meant I could merge 717 with Triangle and become Triangle717. I also consider Triangle717 to be more of a "full name", and le717 to be a "nickname" or more casual form.

After a week of attempts, I simply made a new account with the 1 at the end, and have used it since.

You know, I can fix that if you want...

I know. I used it here too though for consistency.

I cannot, for the life of me, remember where xx7xxxPowersxx came from.

Extreme110 came from me playing NFS: Most Wanted, and in coming up with a username for my 5,000,000th account, I decided I wanted something to match the racers; Extreme. Later, I got my first Xbox and connected to Xbox Live. I tried Extreme as my XBL name, but they wouldn't accept it, but Extreme110 was an option, so I took it.

McJobless was something I created for my Year 12 jersey. Not sure if it happens elsewhere in the world, but here you can put your own nickname on your Jersey when you reach your final year. After much debate, that's what I came up with, and I liked the name so much more than Extreme, I used it forever more.

I almost always use Limekiller as my name. It comes from a Bloom County comic strip from 1980. If that's taken (sometimes it is) I try Limerick, because It's *sort of* close. That's usually taken. Then, I try Limerence, to stick with the "lime" theme. If that's taken, I finally go with Accubitus, which is almost never taken. It is an actual word. It is a verb; the act of reclining while at a table.

There are two exceptions to this rule. On PSN, my name is lionswin111 because my dad tried to set up a parent account but did it on the PS3 instead of on the computer, making it a normal account, and since I had already been playing for awhile all my trophies automatically synced with it. (It refers to the PennState Nittany Lions BTW)

On YouTube, I wanted a name that sounded like some sort of production company, and came up with Stone Rain Studios. I decided to use that here instead of Limekiller because I had already been commenting on a lot of Jamesster's and Lair's videos and wanted to be easily recognized as the same person.

I Am Not Here

Named after a certain Racing minifig (take a guess the reson why)

also a ref to a certain blue blur that some of you dont want to mention

Fluffy Cupcake

also a ref to a certain blue blur that some of you dont want to mention

Oh, I didn't know the "the" came from that.

Flex217: My only Alpha Team minfig was Flex and LEGO gave me the extra numbers.

LUModder: Meant to be a dupe account for LUWiki, didn't think it would become my main username/account.

LUFileDiver: Dupe account, used for alts on other sites (Google and YouTube mainly)

My name comes from homestar runner. "Prancibald" was one of the nicknames strong bad gave homestar, I believe back in sbemail 100. It was the first thing that came to mind way back when I signed up for my gmail account., and of course, I misspelled it, resulting in pranciblad. Due to odd circumstances, my youtube eventually became pranciblad, too, (changed from the oh-so-creative briancrawford515) so I just started using that for consistency's sake.

I am completely baffled as to how you could even take that joke and think it was a serious question :|

Yea... that is a big weakness of being so analytical. I am completely unable to tell a joke, and rarely do I get a joke. In fact, off the top of my head, I can only remember one time when I told a joke, and I wasn't even trying to. I try to work on my humor, but it keeps slipping by.

lol username

LUModder: Meant to be a dupe account for LUWiki, didn't think it would become my main username/account.

LUFileDiver: Dupe account, used for alts on other sites (Google and YouTube mainly)

Don't forget Epic Enderman and Mr. Creeper The II. ;P

As for mine, it was a real life nickname that is now primarily used online.

Ben, wasn't the xx7xxxPowersxx from some sort of Halo or Bungie gag?

And heh, The origins behind zephyria? I wanted to feminize the name Zephyr. And thus....Zephyria was born. I wish there was a cooler story behind this, but there really isn't.

(Also holy f****nuggets this was an old topic)

heh heheh heheheh......

Yeah.... Never noticed this thread before. 

Gather 'round, children. Time to tell the tale of how I "came up" with my name...

I stole it. In cold blood. There was this one guy back on BZPower known as "Brikman McStudz" (a couple of you would know him nowadays as "King McBlubber", "Brikman McBlubber" or simply "Brikman"). I was young and dumb, and I wanted a more creative name than just "LEGOMAN" or "Ignika4ever" or "zacksterful". I'll get to those names later. 

Anyway, after my days of lurking RRU were over, I asked Cyrem to change my name from "LEGOMAN" to "McStudz" (I only used the last name because of reasons). From there, I began my LEGO Island fanfic, which I then dubbed myself as Stan McStudz. So let's just say I have no relation to Brikman. And that "good artists copy; great artists steal." (Thanks, Picasso!)

As for my other names that I used to use, "LEGOMAN" is self-explanitory. "Ignika4ever" was my old BZP name, when I was obsessed with the Toa Ignika. "zacksterful" was my old YouTube name. Zackster was already taken, and one of the suggestions was zacksterful, so I was all like "Why the heck not?"

As for my new YouTube name, "fruitofboredom"... Well, that was completely off the top of my head. I came up with it while voicing over a LEGO stop-motion video. The trailer said "Coming soon from Fruit of Boredom, which is a name I just come up with." I'm not even joking. It just popped into my head.

Weird. 

The Ace Railgun

Oh yeah I forgot about one other user name T-coder a name I used once on a board that unfortunately got shut down(it had big issues...) anywho at the time I was really obsessed with a cartoon called Swat Kats (an old epic 90's show) and one of my favorite characters was T-Bone. However I wanted something that was unique to me so I took the "T" from T-Bone and put Coder at the end of it hence the name T-Coder also sometimes TC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LMB: Pepperoni017: I was starting to play Lego Island 2 when I signed in. So I used Pepper's full name (when my father set up the account he didn't put down an "r" for 'Roni'.

Here (RRU): Ben24x7: almost exactly the same name for my father's YouTube account (which is Drew24x7).

Blender Artists: Ben24x7: Copied the same name over.

Drill Master

Drill Master was the name I gave a Rock Raider that was fully upgraded and equipped. I would then play as him in 1st person and go drill walls because that was my favorite thing to do in RR.

Fully upgraded driller= Drill Master

Anybody remember the creepy microscopic carnivores that Zaktan was made of?

They're called Protodites.

I came up with my username ages ago after reading the comic that first introduced the Prototdites, but it ended up misspelled. I was working off of my memory when I was a kid. Thats a bad combo.

The result was Prototyke, which I like more anyway.

And now for the shocking truth behind my username...

Boba Fett is a bounty hunter from Star Wars.

2 is a number, because "BobaFett" was taken on Wikia.

Duuuuuh.

Brickulator

I've had a few different usernames on LEGO sites over the years.

"Brickulator" is of pretty obvious origins. I think the first time I actually used it online was 2007 when I joined iB2. I also took the "ulator" from that name and reversed it to create "Darth Rotalu" back when there was a Star Wars mafia game going on. Brickulator was the name I used on Eurobricks as well. I used the name "The Brick Bandit" in reference to the sig fig I was using at the time.

"The Brick Bandit" is where the name of my lego youtube channel, tbb586 comes from. 'But what about the 586?', I hear you cry!

Well, when I created my second lego.com account about 10 years ago (my first was just my initials and a number), I wanted something cool and Bionicle-y, so I picked "Kanoka". Obviously, it was already taken so "Kanoka586" was suggested and I took it. So that's where 586 comes from.

When I joined BZP I wanted a slightly more original Bionicle-y name. Can you imagine showing up at BZP with a name like Kanoka586? So I used my ever-popular name-reversal method to get "Akonak" and spliced it with a reversal of most of "lego" - "gel" - to form "Akonak Gel".

That's it for the LEGO-related name, I believe.

When I joined BZP I wanted a slightly more original Bionicle-y name. Can you imagine showing up at BZP with a name like Kanoka586? So I used my ever-popular name-reversal method to get "Akonak" and spliced it with a reversal of most of "lego" - "gel" - to form "Akonak Gel".

Akonak Gel? Sounds like some kind of beauty product for Bionicles :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.