The RRU cat invasion thread

The Ace Railgun

The Ace Railgun

So, RRU is being invaded by cats...(Sadie started it :P) post your cats here so we can keep a collection.

Here's mine, KittyPopo. He will stare into your soul!

cat1407387548528.jpg

• Like 5

Fluffy Cupcake

Well, while I'm not part of the invasion, here are mine from nearly 4-5 year ago that I did use on another forum.
Cat1_zps988193e6.pngCat22_zps16604136.png

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Drill Master, I couldn't help but notice that picture you linked was a direct link to your avatar. Remember not to link pictures to your avatar because when you change your avatar, the post of the image will change as well.

Drill Master

Drill Master, I couldn't help but notice that picture you linked was a direct link to your avatar. Remember not to link pictures to your avatar because when you change your avatar, the post of the image will change as well.

And I couldn't help but notice how bloody hard it is to do anything on this site with my phone. I only did that as a quick link to it. I'll upload it and change the url later.

EDIT: There now it is fixed.

Fluffy Cupcake

And I couldn't help but notice how bloody hard it is to do anything on this site with my phone. I only did that as a quick link to it. I'll upload it and change the url later.

Oooooh, okay. I was just trying to avoid past mistakes like what happened with some other topics.

Judging by the fact the pictures have to be of a cat and only a cat I think I've done it wrong:
?do=download

Edited by Slimy Slug

This is not happening..... D:|

What are you going to do? Lock the topic? (Because, judging by your response, I guess it is going to happen)

Quisoves Potoo

What are you going to do? Lock the topic? (Because, judging by your response, I guess it is going to happen)

Why would do that? He allowed a similar thread for le717 Impersonation day, so I don't think you have to worry. RRU is, in my experience, quite open to a bit of harmless fun. Besides, if he was going to lock this thread, he would do so right away, instead of posting in it without doing so.

• Like 1

Shadowblaze

?do=download

It's so cute. It looks like a tiger a tiny bit, but it mostly resembles me.

Wee it's so cute.

Edited by Slimy Slug
  • Like 2

Why would do that? He allowed a similar thread for le717 Impersonation day, so I don't think you have to worry. RRU is, in my experience, quite open to a bit of harmless fun. Besides, if he was going to lock this thread, he would do so right away, instead of posting in it without doing so.

Pretty much this. I am just in denial that this is a fad right now on RRU.

• Like 3

lol username

I confess that I was the one who gave the link to Sadie in the first place, as I've been using one of these on Skype and Tumblr for quite some time...

Yes, I was the catalyst.

avvie.png

• Like 5

I confess that I was the one who gave the link to Sadie in the first place, as I've been using one of these on Skype and Tumblr for quite some time...

Yes, I was the catalyst.

avvie.png

You created a catastrophe.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.