Lego Stunt Rally Racers

BadDream

I'll update this topic when I have created some more Lego Stunt Rally characters.

In case if you don't know where the files goes read this:
All PLAYER *number* FACEs goest to: characters/heads/textures.
All PLAYER *number* TORSO and PLAYER *number* LEGS goes to: characters/bodies/textures.
All PLAYER*.MD2 goes to: characters/heads/models.

All Col_*color* and **_visor, **_helmet goes to: common/textures.

Sky boxes goes to: common/skybox.

You can also rename files if you want replace different character or even AI racer. (Remember that only textures changes! So if you replace Sparky's textures with Jay's she will talk still males voice.)

Remember to backup your files!

Download Lucky

Download Wrench

Download Chip

Download Mega Hurtz

Download Brad Speedo

Download Radium

Download Baron Flambo

Download Glacia

Download Sandy Surf

Download Sid Vacant

Download Snake

Download Mr.X

Lucky

Wrench

Chip

Mega Hurtz

Brad Speedo

Radium

Baron Flambo

Glacia

Sandy Surf

Sid Vacant

Snake

Mr.X

Topic updated: Added Chip.

Well that was faster than I expected.

Heh. I'll try to upload more tomorrow or later. You can leave your suggestions if you want.

• Like 1

Topic updated: Added Mega Hurtz

Pretty funny that I really never liked him and now I'm ready to play with it.

Anyway I am having trouble with some characters. I could use your help and suggestions here.

• Like 1

I must say, all of your LR2 textures are really good! I've never been a huge fan of the Race theme or Stunt Rally, but these are perfect! Keep up the good work!

How about Radium?

YES.

I'll make him next. His hat will be trouble for me but maybe I could take arctic hat and color it all yellow but I don't know...

@Azarth Thank you :) . But I must say you also have done great work with your textures. Can't wait for your rama pack!

Also Brad Speedo enters to the race.

• Like 1

Shadowblaze

Brad's face is absolutely terrifying.

I know right, it's the exact copy of the original.

Good job with these textures, BadDream! The only thing that I don't like is Chip's face. It's so tiny makes me laugh.

lol username

Good job with these textures, BadDream! The only thing that I don't like is Chip's face. It's so tiny makes me laugh.

Bradspeedo.png

Not quite, it seems to have fallen victim to horizontal stretching. Yay LR2 helmets!

Bradspeedo.png

Not quite, it seems to have fallen victim to horizontal stretching. Yay LR2 helmets!

Oh my... xD . I didn't notice that all! And yes Chip's face is little bit small but.... Well Brad now has even bigger mouth ;P . I do believe that LR2 somehow changes faces little bit. Like if you choose arctic hat minifigures face will be even smaller.

All I'll say that I had dyslexia moment here...

EDIT: Okay, I can't get Radium to look like he was in stunt rally. I tried to add him arctic hat but it didn't work. At all...

So, do you have any idea how this should be done? Because I don't.

Edited by BadDream

MaelstromIslander
Okay, I can't get Radium to look like he was in stunt rally. I tried to add him arctic hat but it didn't work. At all... So, do you have any idea how this should be done? Because I don't.

if you can't do any hat for radium, then don't do it at all. Because he doesn't wear the helmet all the time (apparently, according to this image): '>

Edit: Oh wait, i have an idea, maybe you could texture the normal racing helmet instead?

Alright, I added Radium to the list. File includes both without the racing helmet and with it. I updated Brad Speedo since I accidentally forgot to make his SURPRISED FACEs.

• Like 3

lol username

Perhaps you've noticed already, but the Stunt Rally character designs aren't always consistent between the character view/select screens, and other animations like the victory cutscenes. I don't remember exactly what changed per character, but I think Mega Hurtz's torso may be different, for example. What are you using for reference?

Perhaps you've noticed already, but the Stunt Rally character designs aren't always consistent between the character view/select screens, and other animations like the victory cutscenes. I don't remember exactly what changed per character, but I think Mega Hurtz's torso may be different, for example. What are you using for reference?

Yes, I'm aware of this. But when I see their design in victory scenes, they just... look something that isn't right. Their eyes are the thing I don't like. But if you want I can make version with eyeballs. And yes, you are right. Mega Hurtz torso is different.. the flipped it horizontally. But I just noticed that sometimes they are quite different. Radium for example.

I use pictures when characters do their 'intorducing'.

Lucky has really big eyes. They're annoying me. :P Can you attempt to do something about them? They're just too... stretched.

Otherwise, every last one of these is a good job!

Can you do Barney next WHY WAS HE EVEN IN THERE ANYWAY :P Though I don't think that you could get his head texture...?

Lucky has really big eyes.

I'm aware of this. I was trying to toy around a bit but ended up with no progress. I guess that minifigures head stretches textures a bit. I'll try to do something later about that.

Okay, I'll do Barney. Wait a sec....

MaelstromIslander

Alright, I added Radium to the list. File includes both without the racing helmet and with it. I updated Brad Speedo since I accidentally forgot to make his SURPISED FACEs.

Keep up the good work on those textures, that looks great! :P

Added Baron Flambo and Glacia to list.

Updated the list: Sandy Surf and Sid Vacant are now on the list.

Lucky has really big eyes. They're annoying me. :P Can you attempt to do something about them? They're just too... stretched.

I'm not sure about this anymore. Are you sure that her eyes are so big? Because when I take a look of this picture I can clearly see that her eyes are fine although her eyelashes are a bit stretched.
Edited by BadDream
  • Like 3

lol username

Try seeing how they look on default.md2. It's a higher poly head model, looks like it might distort textures less. Wouldn't do any good for actually fixing things, but it might help in narrowing down the problem.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.