Invasion of martian tentacles on Sandy Bay

alan

Shadowblaze

Waitwaitwaitwait. What in the world is that red flashing light on the back of the Corkskrew? In my version of the game it's light blue. If you didn't change that by yourself, the problem you have with custom music might be because you have a different version of LR2.

Nope, it's changed. I just edited the color in paint.net. As well as the red disk's trail (it's now green. I actually wanted to find the animation of the stars coming out of the disk but I didn't find these files yet).

Shadowblaze

Nope, it's changed. I just edited the color in paint.net. As well as the red disk's trail (it's now green. I actually wanted to find the animation of the stars coming out of the disk but I didn't find these files yet).

Ohh, that explains everything. The stars are located in GAME DATACOMMONEFFECTSCOMMONTEXTURESSTAR.MIP. I think. That should also change the particles you get when you go at the pits, or when you respawn.

I already found the Stars.mip. But I need to find the animation that is ordering them in a row behind the red disk (or the studs flying towards your car at the pits).

Shadowblaze
I already found the Stars.mip. But I need to find the animation that is ordering them in a row behind the red disk (or the studs flying towards your car at the pits).

There is no animation for those. That's just hardcoded stuff. I think (again :P).

Fluffy Cupcake

Yay, another animation + model swapper! :P

There is no animation for those. That's just hardcoded stuff. I think (again :P).

If I'm understanding correctly, I believe it is, yes.

That's quite botanical.

The next step will be to turn Berg into a salad, and then we can have "EGG-O Harvest".

• Like 3

I never knew that checkpoint existed. [/Noobishnes] :P

Now all you need to do is replace the cars with some form of plant, and then reskin the powerups so they're stuff like 'Poison Bubble,' 'Weedsprayer,' 'Hot Water,' etc. :P

Now all you need to do is replace the cars with some form of plant, and then reskin the powerups so they're stuff like 'Poison Bubble,' 'Weedsprayer,' 'Hot Water,' etc. :P

The last thing we need is another LEGO game with horrifying puns...

Fluffy Cupcake

This, this so much. We don't need no horrible puns.

I'm still emotionally fragile after Rock Raiders' "Frozen Frenzy"...

Fluffy Cupcake

What about Oresome? That one had me stunned for a week with how awful they could possibly make them.

You're all idiots. :P

Do NONE of you remember 'Water lot of fun!'

That was THE WORST pun in the game.

THE WORST.

THE

TOTAL

ABSOLUTE

WORST.

What about Oresome? That one had me stunned for a week with how awful they could possibly make them.

Who could forget Ice Spy?

Simply nothing beats Water Lot of Fun.

NOTHING.

Erode Works.

Close... close... nearly on the same level of pain, but not quite there...

Onto LR2, how about Sam Sanister's Slammer for some alliteration? Or Riegel's Racetrack?

(RR still has the best worst puns. Nothing really comes as close...)

NOTHING.

Erode Works.

Onto LR2, how about Sam Sanister's Slammer for some alliteration? Or Riegel's Racetrack?

From the PS1 game, "Dozer Daze".

NOTHING.

Erode Works.

From the PS1 game, "Dozer Daze".

*facedesk*

Now I feel quite grateful that I don't have a PS1 or RR for the PS1.

Good grief, even the names of the vehicles were bad enough... Chrome Crusher... Loader Dozer...

And how about Rubble Trouble! As well as being a horrible joke, it has the added bonus of being one of the most cheesy names I've ever seen! :P

I'm glad the German version hasn't got that many puns. It sounds a little more serious then

But isn't everything German serious? You guys have a word for laughing at somebodies misfortune D:

But isn't everything German serious?

Not at all :P it just seems to be like this sometimes

You guys have a word for laughing at somebodies misfortune D:

Yes, it's Schadenfreude (Schaden = damage, harm, ... ; freude = pleasure)  :af:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.