CATCH THAT MARTIAN!

Mr. Ash

This is what happened when I got two shockwave power-ups in a row and used them immediately.

gallery_4350_337_39506.png

Run, Cassie, Run!

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Eeeyup. There's the overpowered shockwave for you. It's how I beat Rocket Racer in adventure mode with only one power bonus one time (he is way too fast to keep up with). This is why I hate it, especially since you can get it starting at 4th place (maybe 3rd, not too sure) in a full race. I think it should only be for 7-8th place, and not appear at all in 1 on 1 races, for balancing purposes. Either that or decrease it so you can only get it once every 30 seconds if not longer, or lower the percentage chance of getting it.

Now what I'd do after that is wait in front of the pit stop with the Thunder Bubble. :P

*drop*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

That wouldn't do enough since they're all minifigures. They'll just turn to epilepsy-mode and keep running.

What you need to do is get a truck and prevent them entering the repair/pit-stop things.

What you need to do is get a truck and prevent them entering the repair/pit-stop things.

Who needs trucks when you have trees? :P

The problem with the truck is that we all know how bad LR2 is for being tapped on the side by another car... :P Also, what big cars are there? Isn't there a limit on size or something?

Also, I think I stuffed up the wording: I mean wait after it.

AI: Ooh yay, I've got all my bricks back!

*BOOOOM*

AI: Aw snaps. *does another loop while running*

The problem with the truck is that we all know how bad LR2 is for being tapped on the side by another car... :P Also, what big cars are there? Isn't there a limit on size or something?

Also, I think I stuffed up the wording: I mean wait after it.

AI: Ooh yay, I've got all my bricks back!

*BOOOOM*

AI: Aw snaps. *does another loop while running*

Oops, my bad.

The arctic vehicles are pretty badass, and they're big enough to usually cover most of the stop. The same with Sam Sinster's long-ass villain car.

• 3 months later...

the cars somehow manage to stay on the ground.

Sticky tires? That'd make them stick :P

You'd have to make sure you did all four tires, or this would happen...

funny-gif-little-girl-car-toy.gif

• 7 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.