LoTR World Holes

MaelstromIslander

MaelstromIslander

Hello RRU, today i'm giving you another Odd LEGO Game Phenomena, this time its not a LEGO Star Wars video game.

I've known this for a while but there is this... weird feeling place on the free-roam map of LEGO Lord of the Rings. Its a place in between where the pass of cahadrass (Am i really even spelling it right?) leads over to the beach with the exit of the Mines of Moria, and its this lush green area.

The reason i'm talking about this place is because if you walk to a few areas, you will FALL out of the map, out of bounds, and eventually die. Not only that but theres a cliff you can walk into and see the skybox.

The world holes are covered by the landscapes' texture, but you can still fall through and die. There is no way to fix the world holes without modding (probably)

I'm going to continue my research and see what else i can dig up.

One of the things I love doing is that there is an archway somewhere which, if you try to ride a horse through it, the horse will be stuck in a running animation and can't come out until it is killed. You can still ride it though.

MaelstromIslander

One of the things I love doing is that there is an archway somewhere which, if you try to ride a horse through it, the horse will be stuck in a running animation and can't come out until it is killed. You can still ride it though.

I think that happened to me once, but it was a goat, not a horse. :P

I haven't explored the map enough in LEGO LotR, but I'll take a look at that. I love falling off the map.

Its still weird though, maybe LoTR was pushed out and they never got a chance to fill in a tiny bit of the map?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.