Extreme Lag and weird graphical issues.

lalalu2009

So I like many other people who gets problem wanted to replay this gem of a game on their new machine. I am personally Running Windows 8 64 Bit. I get alot of lag and when I start a mission this is how it looks: http://gyazo.com/d0f9989a7e7f3c9ffa0f0d85a58bbef0 It kindof seems like its the loading screen filling in some stuff. I have tried changing Lego.cfg graphic usage setting or whatever to a high number and recompiling and also im running it in Windows XP service pack 3 compatability. I guess some games or not fit for newer hardware... But if anybody has a nice solution id be so happy.

Lego Rock Raiders was made for the Windows XP, Not the Windows 8

I EXPLAIN THINGS SO WELL

But on a serious note I can't help you. Sorry.

Lego Rock Raiders was made for the Windows XP, Not the Windows 8

I EXPLAIN THINGS SO WELL

But on a serious note I can't help you. Sorry.

As I stated In my first post. I know that some games are not made for new hardware. But there are plenty of people on here with new hardware saying they have no problems.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

If you haven't tried that yet, try it already! It's better than running in fullscreen.

But on a serious note I can't help you.

Then don't post. We don't want them to think there's no solution, do we?

Thanks bro! It worked. Now I just gotta get the window bigger. THanks!

• 2 months later...

This topic probably doesn't get read anymore, but still I thought this could help you with the panels and images: 

Cheers

• 7 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.