The Phantom Terror (V4)

Phantom Terror

Phantom Terror

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCPages |+|

This version of my self MOC is probably my favorite so far; he was really fun to build, but at times, he was a pain in the butt to build. I really struggled on the torso, aiming to stray from the Piraka torso that the previous iterations used. I also used the leg design from V3, which I think looks pretty nice.

• Like 3

The Ace Railgun

I like the red/maroon and black combo, but that cape...

744661-nocapes_zps82c1bcc0.jpg

:P All joking aside I like the the cape, it makes him look superheroish.

Phantom Terror

I like the red/maroon and black combo, but that cape...

:P All joking aside I like the the cape, it makes him look superheroish

I do like those colours, but I disagree with The Ace Railgun, capes are for men know know how to manage one :glasses:

The colors were my primary choice for my self-MOC towards the beginning; they're two of my favorite colors. :D

And yeah, capes are for people who can manage them. B)

744661-nocapes_zps82c1bcc0.jpg

3961679-8444631148-zosW0.gif

Very good MoC! The weapon is reminiscent of Takanuva's when he was a Titan in '08, which I like. I think the cape adds something to it. Also, I've never seen those dark red feet pieces used as feet before. I kind of like it. :P

Phantom Terror

Very good MoC! The weapon is reminiscent of Takanuva's when he was a Titan in '08, which I like. I think the cape adds something to it. Also, I've never seen those dark red feet pieces used as feet before. I kind of like it. :P

Now that you've pointed it out, it does! The cape has always been on PT; it's one of those things that without it, he's not quite PT. The Kalmah feet? I find that they're most useful as armor; but I've received a bit of negative commentary due to this style of foot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.