BIONICLE RETURNING 2015

jedi299

1 hour ago, aidenpons said:

If I recall correctly *checks shelf* yes, books two and three ("Beware the Bohrok" & "Makuta's Revenge") are also written by Hapka in that they have her (?) name written on the cover. Book #4, Tales of the Masks, has our good friend Farshtey Smarshtey l405G.jpg on the front. Does this mean those Hungarian editions are also longer?

Really interesting and I'd appreciate being informed of when more chapters get done.

afaik Hapka was commissioned to make the first three books all at once, so in that respect it's possible 2 and 3 also have longer versions. However, I suspect if this were the case than kovalenkaya would have noted it along with the Tale of Toa differences - unless the originals for 2 and 3 didn't make it to Hungary. But I find it more likely that Hapka just only wrote the first book longer before word came down from Scholastic or Lego that the length of the novels was going to be shorter.

• Like 1

I wonder why.

Because

My guess is they decided on a new shorter page length for the series because KIDS ATTENTION SPANS, AM I RIGHT?

Also can you actually read/speak Hungarian, or did you simply shove that through Google translate & edit the result?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.