LEGO Island Press Kit

Neal

Jamesster said I should, so I'll post this here;

The Album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nealybealy/sets/72157645472940880

Still have a few things that aren't scanned; a huge LEGO Creator poster, two LEGO Media booklets that advertise some other games, and a few other little promotional sheets. Nothing that important or new there, that's why I skipped them.

I can't find the topic right now, so I'll put this here.

07231420'' target='_blank'>07231420>07231420

GUYS, THE LEGO ISLAND DEMO IS LEGIT REAL. WE MUST FIND IT

Neal, would you rescan this page and get the whole paragraph?

Neal, would you rescan this page and get the whole paragraph?

Got a better picture of the paragraph you wanted; photo (3)/%C2%A0'' target='_blank'>photo (3)>photo (3)

• Like 3

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Ohhhhh... That's a nice artifact you snagged there. Not as neat as that elusive E3 "Adventures on LEGO Island" Duplo brick nobody knows anything about, but still cool. Oh, and do you think you could please rescan page 2 where the last two lines are cut off or re type up the last two lines for us?

Ohhhhh... That's a nice artifact you snagged there. Not as neat as that elusive E3 "Adventures on LEGO Island" Duplo brick nobody knows anything about, but still cool. Oh, and do you think you could please rescan page 2 where the last two lines are cut off or re type up the last two lines for us?

This one? photo (2)'' target='_blank'>photo (2)>photo (2)

ProfessorBrickkeeper

This one? photo (2)' target='_blank'>photo (2)

Ah, yes. Oh, and page 11 has the last line missing, a new picture of that may not hurt if possible.

lol username

I personally find a whole press release with a piece of previously unseen concept art and a prototype screenshot more interesting than some duplo piece. :P

Thanks again Neal.

The Brickster [...] is and introvert

lolwut? Then why does he engage every person that comes near him by yelling out insults? In general I have always really liked that they modelling LEGO Island's main characters off of Gardner's philosophy, but this honestly seems like a case of stretching to try and make the Brickster something he isn't just to fit the formula.

This is a great find, though. A nice read and some very interesting concept art and prototype shots. Interesting that they were going to include that game in Metro PD Station, too.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

I personally find a whole press release with a piece of previously unseen concept art and a prototype screenshot more interesting than some duplo piece. :PThanks again Neal. I guess we simply have different ideas of what we individually find neat. :P

"Most programmers must think we're dumb," said one kid consultant, "they're always telling us what button to push."

Hello, TT games.

• Like 4

Theese are very nice finds.

O.T.
Strangely, before i even knew this: 07231413'' target='_blank'>07231413>07231413
even existed, i had a dream where i explored this layout.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.