Fulmine, Toa of Lightning

Phantom Terror

The Ace Railgun

It looks good, but it's not your best one. To me the yellow/gold looks out of place, I think white, or maybe light blue or dark gray would've fit better with the silver.

Phantom Terror

It looks good, but it's not your best one. To me the yellow/gold looks out of place, I think white, or maybe light blue or dark gray would've fit better with the silver.

Definitely not my best, this was built as a quick entry for a contest before I have to leave for summer camp. My stock of white, light blue, and dk. Grey parts is rather small, but I would've used light blue if I could.

I always imagined lighting toa to be purple. Still, your toa is a thing of beauty.

Technically the cannon color scheme for Toa of Lightning is blue/white, but I simply MOC with whatever colors I feel better represent the MOC's respective element. Thank you.

I like!  :thumbsup:  Except now my self-MOC doesn't have a unique-ish mask. :P (I use a Rode as well)

Each MOC is unique. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.