Hello rru members!

flexogel

Hello,

I just created my account Saturday.

My name is flexogel and I'd like meet your community.

I was interested to mod and have the music back on my favourite lego game:LegoRR,  when I saw this forum. I looked around and founded what I wanted, here. So I'd like to take part to this forum.

I speak French usually so sorry for my bad grammar. I'll do my best to improve it.

The Ace Railgun

Welcome to the pit of doo- err insanity, I'm RRU's Linguist and Language creator, also watch out for the waffle trap, it likes to spring on new comers.

Shadowblaze

WE MEET AGAIN, flexogel. WELCOME TO RRU.

Watch out for landslides, and sandslides too. In this season, the beaches are so overcrowded that the sand can't help but slide.

Quisoves Potoo

Greetings, sojourner! Watch out for the sheep! Some like to hide under the welcome mat, or behind the Shoutbox. Anyway, enjoy your time here, and have a Timhead.

gallery_8294_414_1499.png

Adieu!

Bonjour... je ne parle pas bon francais... je ne sais pas beaucoup... je prefere parler en anglais...

(My French is horrible :P)

Welcome to RRU, I think I'll just copy what I said earlier... :P No I won't, that's hardly any fun, so I'll just say something on the lines of an InfomaniacWelcome and let's hope our good friend the spellchecker doesn't crop up...

...oh wait, he did. :P It hates my French up top. :P

n this season, the beaches are so overcrowded that the sand can't help but slide.
PFFFFFfffffftt

It's winter here in NZ :P

Great thanks for all your welcomes! :D

Your French is understandable aidenpons but can you understand if I say for example:"J'aime les patates et les melons." ? /:|

Also thanks for the Timhead :D . (Aurevoir is more correct than Adieu: Adieu is used when you say goodbye to someone you'll never see again, but it doesn't really matter).

Oh I didn't understand the "Infomaniac" thing but now I can say that his name is "Prof" in French so "Instructor" in English. :)

• Like 1

Hello flexogel, we've already met several times on the Shoutbox (mainly yesterday), so welcome to RRU! Remember, make sure you always have your towel, and watch out for the wild landslides! :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.