Hello, I'm McJobless' sister

RebetSonic112

RebetSonic112

Hello I'm RebetSonic112, I have played Lego games that my brother (McJobless) has provided for me, my favourites being Lego racers and Lego loco. I'm from the country and am female.

Looking forward to posting on rock raiders united!

Shadowblaze

Hello, RebetSonic112, and welcome to RRU! I didn't know McJobless had sisters. Once I read he's got a bother, but sisters, nope. Well, what brought you here only now? McJobless has never told you about this website? :P

Quisoves Potoo

Welcome madame! Welcome to that hive of insanity and LANDSLIDES that is Rock Raiders United. It's good to see the sibling of a regular join up! Your arrival also adds to the number of antipodeans at RRU, which seems to me a good thing.

Oh, and I suppose I would be remiss without my obligatory mention of sheep. :P

Don't let the varmints overpower you. They're more devious than you might think.

And I know it's old hat, but have a biker Tim.

gallery_8294_414_16862.png

Enjoy your time here. Cheers!

The Ace Railgun

The pit of insanity and waffles welcomes you. It's pretty comfy here, with all these waffles around.

Despite what everyone tends to say this is a relatively normal site that is no more or less sane than any other community, like that friend who goes around shouting how quirky and random they are while being neither. Welcome.

Shadowblaze
Despite what everyone tends to say this is a relatively normal site that is no more or less sane than any other community, like that friend who goes around shouting how quirky and random they are while being neither. Welcome.

Hey, you can't tell me how sane I am! She is actually right

Landslides aside, how's it going, McSister RebetSonic112?

Hola! Hello-oo! Konnichiwa! Aloha! How ya' doin'? Yo! And in ANY language you choose,

WELCOME TO ROCK RAIDERS UNITED

or should I say Three months of light and faith?

Did McJobless have Lego Island?

This has been your standard hello for today. If you would like another one please ring the first number you see in your telephone book. :P You can get one there. :P

• Like 1

Drill Master

Hey there nice to meet ya glad to see ya how you doing?

I'm Drill Master. I'm sure McJ's mentioned me several times. (Right? Right? No? Ok...)

Anyway welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay here in the land of Paradise and little brick people with faces of yellow.

• Like 1

Howdy ma'am, I'm le717. Who knows if McJobless has mentioned me or not, but then again who cares if he has mentioned me? I'm nobody special nor extraordinary. I'm just some dude who enjoys programming, classic LEGO games, and mercilessly exploit bad college textbooks (it's my member title). Welcome to RRU. If we ever get to meet up in the SBox, I'm sure you'll have a lovely time. :)

Hold on, McJ has a SISTER!?!?

I demand proof. McJobless, GIVE US PROOF!!!!

Anyway, welcome to the forums, McJ's-Maybe-Sister. We're all mad here, and I'll hope your brother warned you about wearing pants at all times.

Haha... haha... the sister of McJobless is... haha... McEmployed ?

HA HA HA HA no.

But welcome to the forums and don't expect for non-random randomness.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.