LEGO Ideas #007 Exo-Suit Revealed

lol username

PeabodySam

I have been forced to eat >the words I said last October when this set was announced to be the next CUUSOO (now Ideas) set... and words have never tasted sweeter.

Mark Stafford has done it again.  True, it's not nearly as complex as Peter Reid's original MOC, but what's important is that it beautifully recaptures the spirit and essence of the Exo-Suit.  Plus, two exclusive green LEGOLAND Space astronauts and a robot turtle... what's not to like?

Now, here's hoping that Adventures of Steamrod can get 8,000 votes in the next 300 days...

• Like 2

8620772195_473c1b5ec8.jpg

Amazing teasers. Amazing trailer. Amazing model. Amazing minifigures. Need I say more? 

Oh yeah, and Peter Reid screaming.  :P

• Like 3

Ooooh....Neat! I like this.
Dang! I'm already 15 years old. :( *Slow away*
I think, I need save up my money to upgrade gamer PC.

Ooooh....Neat! I like this.

Dang! I'm already 15 years old. :( *Slow away*

Dude, a lot of us here are over 15. I'm 19, and I still like LEGO. Don't be ashamed. :)

This is incredible. I love it. If I had money, I know what I would buy to put along side my LEGO Delorian. :D

Dude, a lot of us here are over 15. I'm 19, and I still like LEGO. Don't be ashamed. :)

This is incredible. I love it. If I had money, I know what I would buy to put along side my Delorian. :D

Haha I know, But I don't wanna buy that, I need save up to buy gaming PC, they are next-gen games. I don't sell my old games lego, i stay collection games.

And, I would be cool time travel with Delorean, If will be won lottery with 55 million dollar :P (The 55 million dollar was last year i saw TV.)

I will be angry if I don't have enough money for this. It looks like the first set in years that I've been more excited for than when it was announced. :D

Also, according to the video the female astronaut is named "Eve." I wonder what the guy's name is...? I like to know the names of my minifigures.

According to the video description, Its Pete.

It's Pete and Yve. Shame, I wanted his name to be Adam. :P

Also, according to the video the female astronaut is named "Eve." I wonder what the guy's name is...? I like to know the names of my minifigures.

According to the video description, Its Pete.

It's Pete and Yve. Shame, I wanted his name to be Adam. :P

Awesome. Now can someone fix the brickimedia pages? They have the minifigs listed as "Eve" and "Salvage Team Alpha Zero Nine Astronaut." I'd move the pages myself but I don't know how to wiki. I've edited wikis in the past but I never got the hang of it...

EIDT: Never mind, I managed to do it myself.

Shadowblaze

Here's a comparison of the original MOC and the set:

They're very different. The set version is better, I really like how they mixed both Bionicle pieces and the ordinary pieces, in this set they seem to work together pretty well. Some of the pieces are used in an unconventional way, which I find very original and creative. I wonder if those were added in the final version by the MOC dude or by the LEGO designers.

And the green space guy...

the green space guy is awesome.

Seaborgium

This will probably be the first Lego set I've bought in a while. I just hope it's not too expensive.

SPACEMECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneone

:P

I think that the set release looks a whole lot better than the original prototype.

And I can't find anything else to say about it other than

EVERYTHING IS AWESSSSSSUUUUUMMMM

EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU HAVE A FREAKING MECH

EVERYTHING IS AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS-*gets shoved off because SOMEONE knows what happens when you put a long line of unbroken text anywhere on RRU :P*

• Like 1

Seaborgium

I'm going to guess a minimum of 30 and a maximum of 40 dollars.

That's what I originally expected. With two minifigs however, it could be fifty.

I'm going to guess a minimum of 30 and a maximum of 40 dollars.

That's what I originally expected. With two minifigs however, it could be fifty.

Would they really add that much? It looks like it should be a 25 dollar set, piece-wise, or even a large 20 (although that perception may just be due to how many small bits there are). The extra 5-15 is for payment to the creator and general add on stuff, plus uncertainty.

THEY NEED TO BE ADDED TO RR RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gallery_7657_340_19652.png

(courtesy of Yajmo)

I'd guess it would be about $80 (NZD), and the piece count will be about 200... ish... maybe... probably... perhaps....[/less_decisive_words] :P

One thing I'm really glad about it: No annoying petty functions like flick missiles or those puny flick blasters.

Also: How posable is it? The legs have Bionicle-type joints, and it seems like three of them, but what about the arms? There's a Bionicle shoulder joint... and then some up-down joints. Hmm.

The Ace Railgun

That logo, it looks familiar...

Mars_Mission_Logo.png

the Mech looks good though, even if it's just for the parts, you can never have too many grey parts.

Seaborgium

That logo, it looks familiar...

Mars_Mission_Logo.png

the Mech looks good though, even if it's just for the parts, you can never have too many grey parts.

Well the MM logo is also based on the Classic Space logo, so that is why they are similar.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.