Fengo

shadow322: Now THAT's interesting. "Plant Raiders"

Then what would ore, ECs monsters and slugs be? well slugs can stay since....well slugs exist in the real world but ECs have to be something else so do buliding and vehicles..

It isnt that hard to think of

EC are special seeds needed for something

Ore is normal seeds

Textures are Tree, Dirt and Grass

This could actualy make another overhaul mod.

IDEA

Wait... first RtPU, then candy raiders, THEN ideas...

Eagle98 and shadow322 thanks for starting something.

If anyone else wants to make it go ahead. If not, I might do something after candy...

• 2 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Hate to bump, so the file gives a bunch of bmp files. I'm new, so could someone please tell me where to put them (or how to make them work). Thanks.

In order to start modding the game, you'll need the backbone of our mods, the WAD Tool. Get it here and read up.

Once you extract the folders, copy the Flower Path files over whatever biome it's meant to change. The biomes are in LegoR00\World\WorldTextures. Then recompile the LegoRR0 WAD or use the Data folder method and test it out.

Fluffy Cupcake

Yes, I figured out I need the wad tool to decompile it. So that is done. I didn't know I needed to recompile it. I'm guessing I use the wad tool to recompile it too. How do I do the data method?

Baz, you've changed your member title, you can stop making nonconstructive posts now.

Disregard that, I sound like a mod when I ain't one.

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.