What computer does ixs work best on?

Wirza

I have a bunch of computers, but i can't seem to get my main gaming computer running, and a few of you know that it doesn't work on that either. Any help? (sorry for this being poorly written, it's like midnight where i live.)

Try running it on a Windows 98 computer. Worked for me.

thank you. i will not have access to it untell monday, so I'll reply back if it works.

Windows 98se is the only Windows OS that can play the game perfectly.
strangely, this is the opposite for li2. with li2, It goes really slow(framerate) and is unresponsive. my ixs crashes after pressing new game on my xp.

As far as I can tell, using Xiron's patch on a Windows 8 machine makes it run absolutely flawlessly. I'm assuming the same would be true for Windows 7.

Mr. Skeltal

As far as I can tell, using Xiron's patch on a Windows 8 machine makes it run absolutely flawlessly. I'm assuming the same would be true for Windows 7.

I really don't know why Xiron has to see proof of a disc with your name. It is a little ridiculous if you ask me. :P

Fluffy Cupcake

@dellr, Because it allows you to run the game discless in the process, removing protection the devs put there, it was an unintentional addition really... and also because it stops those pirates in the process. :P (mainly first reason though).

Most people have a photo shooting device around now days anyhow (phone, webcam, camera, a friend's device, etc). So it really isn't that hard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.