Hello People

Samhamnam

Hi, my name is Samhamnam and I have been playing the lego games since I was a kid, My favourite games Lego Racers and Island Xtreme Stunts. I joined this forum when I saw that people were modding this LR1 and so I became intrested.

Edit: I am also from sweden

someswedish

Hi, welcome to the site, hope you like it here.

The people in the site might be a bit crazy, but their mostly harmless and quite friendly.

LEGO Racer is also one of my favorite games as well. :)

Shadowblaze

'Ello there, [member=Samhamnam], and welcome to insanity RRU! :D I hope to see you around in LR related topics and such. I prefer LR2 to LR1, but it's not a bad game, actually in certain circumstances it's better than LR2.

Also, watch out for LANDSLIDES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlUglQT4H5M

Welcome on RRU! We're an odd species of gamers out here, but I think you'll find your way of fitting in. Either way, have fun!

Hi, my name is Samhamnam and I have been playing the lego games since I was a kid, My favourite games Lego Racers and Island Xtreme Stunts. I joined this forum when I saw that people were modding this LR1 and so I became intrested.

Edit: I am also from sweden

Hello and welcome, neighbor. I'm from Estonia. 

Welcome to the site of the future!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elpqfRmKnV0

Welcome on RRU! We're an odd species of gamers out here

Sounds about right. :P

Welcome to RRU! You never worry about being scared of it. I do not bite very hard at all. :P

Hello Samhamnam, and welcome to RRU. We met earlier on the SB, so I don't really need to say anything else except always make sure you have your towel, you never know when a towel may come in handy :P

The Ace Railgun

Oh hi, don't step in the lava on the way in, like 90% of the other Rock Raiders did... Oh, and welcome to the Bat Sh** Insanity that is RRU.

Fluffy Cupcake

Hello there Samhamnam, welcome to RRU, where we sell $20 cookies which taste like cookies stolen from your local grocery store.

Oh, and welcome to the Bat Sh** Insanity that is RRU.

I'm sorry, but for some reason I'm getting tired of seeing that exact same censored phrase in every welcome topic. :/

• Like 3

Shadowblaze

I'm sorry, but for some reason I'm getting tired of seeing that exact same censored phrase in every welcome topic. :/

At least on my welcoming topic he didn't do the same thing. :P I just noticed that back then my conversation skills were much, much worse than now. Well thanks RRU, then. :D

Oh, and welcome to the Bat Sh** Insanity that is RRU.

Besides, we are far more like ambergris. Same thing really, but far more popular and better smelling. With time, of course.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.