LEGO Sports Promo Discs

lol username

lol username

Meanwhile on BetaArchive...

Also, if anybody has a rip of this, I'd be interested in it:

'>

I actually should have that lying around here somewhere, unfortunately I cant find it right now (if I do I'll upload it unless someone beats me to it).

However there was also a snowboard and (I think) a hockey version of these games? If someone has those, I would be interested in them as well.

Found it -> https://www.mediafire.com/?3atq5qpfqsnd1me

It seems there was also a football version if you look into the wallpapers folder on the disk (so 4 in total, at least regarding sports).

For LEGO freeware it's pretty impressive - animated and voiced hosts, some pretty well put together Flash games, a quiz, several videos and trailers, and a demo of Soccer/Football Mania.

If anybody here has other discs in this series, or more info on them in general, please do tell.

Some of the individual contents:

Soccer/Football Mania Demo

Movie Files

JrMasterModelBuilder

Awesome! I'll be downloading these just as soon as I get back on my faster internet! Looking forward to the Drome Promo. Also hoping for the remote chance of a lead on TLoMN.

lol username

The IXS trailer has been uploaded to YouTube a few times before, but as said, YouTube doesn't process the highest resolution properly, and cuts it down to 360p. So it's kinda new in that now we finally have the full res video. As for Bionicle, I dunno.

• 1 year later...
legosportsguy

hi guys i need lego sports cd1 i cant find anywhere. once i was kid a have this disc but i lost. :/ i realy need this one but i cant find please help me.

4209606.jpg

• 6 months later...
Starrocks923
3 hours ago, MasterAS said:

Holy crap, I didn't knew these existed.

I could of sworn I saw them somewhere over a decade ago. I found similar discs on eBay when looking for the Red software CD. (I have the light blue one.)

lol username
2 hours ago, Starrocks923 said:

I found similar discs on eBay when looking for the Red software CD. (I have the light blue one.)

There's multiple red and light blue LEGO Software demo discs.

Also, the forum upgrade broke the quotes in the OP. Oh well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.