Ventus, The East Wind

Phantom Terror

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHG

Stop making these awesome MOCs so that I don't despair when I see my Rahkshi-cross-Rahaga, please... :P

I'm running out of compliments as all of them were used up in the last bunch of topics.

Though he is a primarily silver Toa, so the fluro-green blades don't quite seem to fit.

You know what you should do? Work hard, become a Lego designer, and get rid of Failure Factory. :P

One last sporadic thought: when anyone mentions the East Wind I think of Mordor. (After Boromir's death the Three Hunters sang a little song about Denethor asking the winds for tidings, and he never talks about the East Wind: go look at a compass and a map of Middle-Earth)

The Ace Railgun
Rahkshi-cross-Rahaga

The Rahaga are a combination of the Toa Haga and  Rakshi, So aren't you just doubling their Rakshi side?

On another note, nice MOC as always PT I really like your building style, the ice guy with the skates is still my favorite so far though.

This one needs more green though, in my opinion.

Phantom Terror

Though he is a primarily silver Toa, so the fluro-green blades don't quite seem to fit.

You know what you should do? Work hard, become a Lego designer, and get rid of Failure Factory. :P

One last sporadic thought: when anyone mentions the East Wind I think of Mordor. (After Boromir's death the Three Hunters sang a little song about Denethor asking the winds for tidings, and he never talks about the East Wind: go look at a compass and a map of Middle-Earth)

The fluro-green blades were a nod to how lightsabers functioned. In the pictures, you can see them detached (deactivated) and attached (activated).

Becoming a LEGO Designer has been my dream since I was four, although my parents have "poo-pooed" the idea quite a bit, I'm not going to stop pursuing it. Even if I don't become a LEGO Designer, I'll still be rather active in the LEGO Community. (And HF is supposedly getting replaced in 2015.)

Don't remember reading that from the LoTR series, guess I'll have to re-read it. I was mostly referencing the story that Mycroft told Sherlock in the BBC show.

On another note, nice MOC as always PT I really like your building style, the ice guy with the skates is still my favorite so far though.

This one needs more green though, in my opinion.

Thank you :). Yeah, Slice was rather cool. Unfortunately, my dark-green stock is rather low, comprising solely of two Mahrii Kongu, two Inika Kongu, and Toa Iruini. So my only choice really was to make green an accent color. :/

Rakshi

What's a Rakshi? Oh, you mean a Rahkshi. :P

So aren't you just doubling their Rakshi side?
No, I was being completely bored when I built it. I just swapped the torsos of Iruini and that green one... the one with the poision... Lehrahk. That was it. That's what I mean. :P

Mycroft told Sherlock

You lost me there. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.