aidenpons

Alternately known as Pain, this is an evil map.

Size: Maximum

Recommended Car: Whatever you like, it isn't going to help you.

Difficulty Level: Barely possible.

So without further ado, I present to you:

Chaos

Enjoy do not enjoy.

Challenge: Beat the other three racers  in this map using the dragster.

NO STUPID AUTOCORRECT 'DRAGSTER' IS NOT 'STEERAGE.'

Installations Notes:

Download the file (really? :P), and shove it into... wherever you like, really. Though I should say that it should go in Stunt RallySavedTracks (Stunt Rally being where you installed it). And then rename it to whatever you like, because it probably won't like the numbers and the underscore.

EDIT: Wait, make sure you use /FREEFORM. Or else... it's not as fun as it is normally. :P

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

I wanna see someone do this, because I don't have the game... and also because frustrated reactions are always fun. :P

I wanna see someone do this, because I don't have the game... and also because frustrated reactions are always fun. :P

If someone else does not beat me to it, I will try to do by best to do this tomorrow. :P

Recommended Car: Whatever you like, it isn't going to help you.

Challenge: Beat the other three racers in this map using the dragster.

So wait, are we supposed to use any car or the dragster?

So wait, are we supposed to use any car or the dragster?

Weeeerrrrlll.... whatever you like. You'll have a hard time beating them with anything. :P

Oh, and make sure that you use /FREEFORM. :smug:

So much for a reaction video. I... just had to download and play it after I wrote that. Besides, I am no good with reaction videos (I don't always react as much as others do). :P I'll avoid spoilers in case someone else wants to do it, but let me say this. I officially hate the dragster now.

• 1 year later...

but you didn't complete a lap with the Dragster.... l405G.jpg

The checkpoint bug happens with /FREEFORM and has no cure except to turn /FREEFORM off.  Case in point - race #4 of the original SR championship.

I do have to congratulate you for finishing a lap though. Checkpoint starvation is not fun. Fun to watch but not fun to play l405G.jpg

Also, my words were 100% impossible with /IGTEST. Just correcting ;)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.