Game crashes after hitting "diller night"

AndTru

I hit the fist story cave and the game stops working it down right closes as if the files needed are not home, Help!.

Hay found a fix the game will work for now or the unstableness of the game is the start of this topic.

now the game will not run at all this will be a note to all don't Alt+Tab.

RockRaiderWolf

yah that never works for RockRaiders. in fact in my experience alt-tab is a bad idea for a lot of fullscreen games. alt-esc however might be a safer alternative.

I'm confused. So you say it crashes upon selecting Driller Night, but you found a fix.

And now it doesn't start at all.

Did I get that right?

So if it doesn't start, what sort of error message does it give?

I found a fix and got it to work don't know how I put the crash under the fact that the game is unstable on the newer computers.

The game will play but if you Alt+ tab the whole thing bugs out.

RockRaiderWolf

yah when i've done it before(usually by accident) it almost looks as if the game and desktop are fighting over who gets to be in front :P

RockRaiderWolf

just tried it and you're correct. however, Alt+tab doesn't seem to work at all either so i'm wondering why it works(even poorly) for you and not me. :/ hmm....

.....loading program history,,,,,,,,

history loaded

no known windows hot key bugs found

one LRR mod found "blaster hotfix" from RRU.

exe mods none.

game install: ! game install is by hand.

DLLs: in place 

WADs: placed by by hand install set by RRU program named LMS.

program history done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.