Laps not counting

aidenpons

On some races, when I'm using the /FREEFORM thingy and driving around, I go past the start/finish line and the lap counter doesn't go up. It's happened on race #4 of the City and race #2 of the desert... so far. Furthermore, I keep on driving and it teleports me back behind the finish line, making me think that I've missed a sort of checkpoint.

I've taken /FREEFORM out and it works fine, but I'm just wondering if there's any way to not have to take it out to win a race?

I don't recommend racing with /FREEFORM, it's extremely finicky -- as you clearly have discovered. There's a reason auto-steering is usually always enabled.

I don't recommend racing with /FREEFORM, it's extremely finicky -- as you clearly have discovered.
But it makes the game so much more fun... and one whole lot harder. I reckon I spent about three hours on City #3 :P

So there's nothing that can be done about it. Oh well, I'll just disable it when it glitches.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.