Game crashing during play

GingerNinja

GingerNinja

Hey guys, 

I'll try to be breif.

• Rock raider game seems to crash during play. Occurs about 30 mins into "water lot of fun"
  • Last message seemed to say somthing about "Lego RR has stopped working", however there was a different crash notice last time. (I'll try and snap a pic of it for when it next happens).
  • I'm running in windowed mode, xp service pack 3 compatability mode also.
  • I'm on a windows 8.1 Computer

Any suggestions?

The RR engine is unstable. Crashes will happen.

After searching 'unstable' I found this, this, and this.

Good old LegoRR.exe has stopped working... Windows is checking for a solution to the problem... :P

There's not really much you can do about it, apart from beg DDI to get on with their sequel. :P It might be crashing when you place dynamite or the Sonic Blaster, in which case that can be fixed... for most people.

Is it only Water Lot of Fun that crashes like this? I can't think of anything unique that level has that triggers after half an hour or so, and it doesn't have so many blocks of drillable rock that you could strip mine the level and cause a crash with tons of ore laying around.

• 2 weeks later...

You take 30 min to complete Water Lot of Fun? :P

(You can mine ALL the crystals on the side that you start on. There's 15 there, last time I checked. That's enough to win)

If it's only Water Lot Of Fun then you could get past it with ^that^ method.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.