Fail raiders

TheSmartOne

(If you go to the image, select Options, and then View All Sizes you should be able to get a very nice-sized picture. And use the blahblahblah BBCode)

I love how that RR is on about 1 health.:P It means he'll be going to the Support Station to get sandwiches... and then he'll get about two squares before he wants more sandwiches. :P

This is why I hate erosion. :P

TheSmartOne

It means he'll be going to the Support Station to get sandwiches... 

Good luck with that; I re-enabled the Canteen and turned off feeding at Support stations (no more having to deal with this!).

I re-enabled the Canteen

Please elaborate on this point. The canteen lacks a model, yes? So how did you put it in the game?

• Like 2

TheSmartOne

I re-enabled the Canteen

Please elaborate on this point. The canteen lacks a model, yes? So how did you put it in the game?

I haven't done a model yet, so it looks like the Support Station.

MaelstromIslander

I re-enabled the Canteen

I haven't done a model yet, so it looks like the Support Station.

Canteens... never knew THOSE were coded in the game :P And, how is it possible to make a model in Rock Raiders when you can't make a model in LEGO Racers?

how is it possible to make a model in Rock Raiders when you can't make a model in LEGO Racers?

Pretty simple. The games were made by different developers, use completely different model formats, and we (still) haven't figured out exactly how the Lego Racers models work.

• Like 3

how is it possible to make a model in Rock Raiders when you can't make a model in LEGO Racers?

Pretty simple. The games were made by different developers, use completely different model formats, and we (still) haven't figured out exactly how the Lego Racers models work.

It's almost as if they're different games entirely!

TheSmartOne

It's almost as if they're different games entirely!

They pretty much are! Goody goody goody!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.