ISLAND 2.0 - A Lego Island Inspired Music Album

Druaga

Hey guys, I haven't posted on this site before, so hopefully it's appropriate for me to post this here.

mWdEORn.png
https://druaga.bandc...album/island-20

The middle of last year, I released my album, ISLAND 2.0 on Bandcamp. It's free for anyone to download (just click "Buy Now" and enter $0 to download for free or just listen to it in your browser.) My original goal was to have every track have something to do with Lego Island in some way. This is the result of that endeavor. If you're a fan of trance, electro, synthpop, house or just electronic music in general, then this might interest you.

Here is a list of the tracks with the parts of the game they were inspired by:

1. Intro - Uses the bassline from a short sound clip from Lego Loco (yeah that one), not exactly Lego Island, but it's only 30 seconds long and still somewhat Lego related.

2. Dial 'i' For Insanity - Infomaniac/Information Center music.

3. Closed For Remodeling - The Super 2 never re-opened, and we're not sure why.

4. Gnarly, Dude! - Snap Lockitt/Beach Music

5. The Best Park Ever - Lego Island's Park/Park Music. The park is so bland and uninteresting (save for the Legandos) So I made it into a crazy house track (possibly channeled from the minds of the Legandos themselves).

6. KEEP OFF THE GRASS! - You can't walk on the grass. Many share my frustration.

7. ARPANET - This track isn't really related to Lego Island, but still pretty cool. I could see it being inspired by the final helicopter music or something.

8. Hidden Machine - This track isn't really related to Lego Island either, but I could see it being a combination of the cave music and hospital themes.

9. World's Fastest ATV - Octan Gas Station Music/The ATV/Quad/Jeep/ Truck Vehicle or whatever it's called. This song specifically points to the vehicle driving all over the island by itself when you jump out at high speeds and the subsequent wonderment, mystery and, at times, even fear after witnessing such a spectacle.

10. PIZAZ - Need I say more?

11 . Terminal Velocity - This one is actually inspired by the Lego Island 2 skydiving levels.

There was work being done on a hospital and police station track, but they never came to fruition. Remember, these aren't remixes or covers of tracks in the game, they are just songs that popped into my head when I thought back to the game. I actually didn't listen to any of the music from the game itself while making this.

Hopefully some Lego Fans out there can enjoy what I did here and I hope that this isn't out of place for being my first post or for this site in general.

Have a good one, guys!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.