Flashing textures

Infomaniac95

Infomaniac95

I want to play this game but the game has a flickering issue on my ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro with 256 mb of ram. Can someone help me with this.

Infomaniac95

I do have the lastest drivers. I can uninstall the drivers and use my integrated chip,but that means i would need to uninstall my current card's driver and if i wanted to use my ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro,i would have to uninstall the drivers for the integrated chip. :/

lol username

Open the LEGO Island configuration thingy (might have to run it in admin mode on modern versions of Windows, not sure, been a while since I've done it) and change the graphics mode to something other than the default setting of Direct3D HAL. You should be able to find it in the programs list, if not, it's at C:Program Files (x86)LEGO IslandCONFIG.EXE unless you installed the game to somewhere else.

Oh bloody hell this is IXS.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I do have the lastest drivers. I can uninstall the drivers and use my integrated chip,but that means i would need to uninstall my current card's driver and if i wanted to use my ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro,i would have to uninstall the drivers for the integrated chip. :/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

COMIC SANS

Apart from that eldtrich abomination, you could try looking here, but apart from that I can't help you much. It could be something to do with a very low framerate... do other games run fine?

yes, half the point of this post was to rant about Comic Sans. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.