Introducing... ProNoob

ProNoob13

Few of you already met me, so I thought I'd go ahead and properly introduce myself.

The name's ProNoob, and I'm 20 years old. My hobbies are music, programming and games, and I'm following a study in webdevelopment at the moment. I'm living in The Netherlands, and speak Dutch, English and a little bit German.

And, yeah... That's it for an introduction. If you're curious after anything else about me, just ask.

Nice to meet you guys!

lol username

First impressions check out quite well. I'd award bonus points if we had points. We don't. So I can only offer you a friendly welcome, and a complimentary box of rabid weasels.

If you're curious after anything else about me, just ask.

Do you like Comic Sans? :P

Hello there! Welcome to RRU! You are entitled to 3 sandwiches a day, your insurance does not cover stupidity, rockwhales or trains, A landslide occoured in the OpenRR area, we've recently discovered many new mods, LordZakida put tobasco in your bean dip, beware of Doctor Robotnik after 8:00 P.M. , your pie is pie flavored, I'm snoo-ping-as usual, Cirevam is a master of the Lightwave, Cyrem is our heroic captain, we've confirmed Chief is a monkey, Baz's Mod is out, I'm creating the very epic RtPU, tesseracts are fun, Baz owns your walrus buckets, we have 3 hedgehogs here that will chaos blast you with mice, the bathroom is next to forum games, Unholy Dragon is the only female here, don't get falcon punched by RockmoddeR, Cirevam has an unhealthy obsession with lasers, I have an unhealthy obsession with rockwhales, rockwhales can also be called rock whales, once you make 5 posts you get a PRRROMOTION!!!!! and... I think that's about it.

...except that half of those people are inactive and the other half are doing something completely different from what they are said to be doing here.

Still a good hello. :P

Quisoves Potoo

Hola, welkomen, and salve!

Given your username, I take it that you are fond of oxymorons. You should, then, appreciate the irony of a site devoted to, among other things, modding being named after a notoriously uncreative and drone-like kind of  worker (in video game form, at least.)

Anyway, enjoy your stay here. Just remember to be vigilant in spotting false Thunders and to never be afraid to plumb the depths of madness.

I look forward to seeing you around.

We've already met so hi again.

So what type of music do you make?

Hi! I'm mostly into Drum 'n' Bass, although I'm not much of a producer yet. I'm still practising.

If you're curious after anything else about me, just ask.

Do you like Comic Sans? :P

It's a nice font-family, that works out quite well on occasions. But, personally, I'll use the new Comic Neue when I'm in need for a "casual" typeface.

Welcome to RRU! :)

Hello there ProNoob13, welcome to RRU!

So I can only offer you a friendly welcome

Hola, welkomen, and salve!

And thank you for the warm welcome, everyone. And for the irony and the rabid weasels, of course. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

• Like 1

Shadowblaze

Oh hello there, what I wanted to write is the same as Drill Master's post, so yeah. Welcome to RRU. :P

By the way, me and Drill Master are composers, if you were wondering. :P

• Like 2

Oh hello there, what I wanted to write is the same as Drill Master's post, so yeah. Welcome to RRU. :P

By the way, me and Drill Master are composers, if you were wondering. :P

That partially explains Drill's lyrical skills. I love you music, by the way. Subscribed.

• Like 1

Shadowblaze
I love you music, by the way. Subscribed.

Thank you, man! :D I've listened to your music. Not bad, for a beginner. ;) For how much time have you been making music?

Hey ProNoob13, waar studierst you?

I'm studying in Leeuwarden, in der Niederlande. 

I love you music, by the way. Subscribed.

Thank you, man! :D I've listened to your music. Not bad, for a beginner. ;) For how much time have you been making music?

Haha, I know. Officially, I'm making music since 2005. But in reality I've only spent about a year making music in total. I really love to do it, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxdDDHElZo

I saw your name in the SBox the other day (I think the day you joined), and my first thought was "I guess he is a professional at acting like a newbie". :P

I saw your name in the SBox the other day (I think the day you joined), and my first thought was "I guess he is a professional at acting like a newbie". :P

I'm called "Pro noob" (or "Pro newb", if you prefer) for a reason!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.