I went to the LEGO store in Bluewater today...

mumboking

I went to the LEGO Store in Bluewater today.

I didn't get anything apart from LEGO Club Magazine Issue 2 2014, a catalog thing, a leaflet...

and a LEGO Yoda poster signed by LEGO Star Wars Designer, Kurt Kristiansen. I didn't know he was going to be there.

He had a stack of them there that he was signing.

Click to enlarge:

I don't have a picture of the poster...

Stupid thing, I want the pics in a 3x2 grid...

• 5 months later...

I don't talk to people I don't know... I'm not a social person. :/  He was talking to someone else, but I don't remember what he was talking about.

Just gonna say, when I first read this, i was actually IN my local Lego store (Westfield Stratford), and I wondered why WE never have any good events... :P

Looks like a good event anyway,even if Lego didn't say ANYTHING about it in advance. :P

Just gonna say, when I first read this, i was actually IN my local Lego store (Westfield Stratford), and I wondered why WE never have any good events... :P

Looks like a good event anyway,even if Lego didn't say ANYTHING about it in advance. :P

It was mentioned on Bluewater's site apparently. I just didn't look at the site before going there because I don't actively look for events.

I don't talk to people I don't know... I'm not a social person. :/  He was talking to someone else, but I don't remember what he was talking about.

Ah, fair enough. Hey, you still got yourself a signed poster though! :)

PlatonicWaffles

Unfortunately the Manchester LEGO store (closest near me) is officially not cool enough to receive special visits, it seems, but that's pretty cool that you got to meet a LEGO designer!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.