So I just found these on deviantART...

mumboking

Alec Warper

I agree with Jamesster here. I stupidly clicked links that Alec Warper posted in LNA chat which led to MLP fanart...some of that stuff was quite nasty.

1399583976151.gif

Seaborgium

Bleh. Apparently the women of Lego Island have no hair. Presumably it all fell out do to the nuclear radiation that's giving everyone tumors in their stomach. That artist has issues.

The world of fan works is really twisted one. With bad fanfiction, at least it's laughable, but with bad fanart, it's downright disturbing. I really think that there should be legal repercussions, not only because of using some one else's work for their own nefarious ends, but for the damage that it has caused people brains.

I agree with Jamesster here. I stupidly clicked links that Alec Warper posted in LNA chat which led to MLP fanart...some of that stuff was quite nasty.

1399583976151.gif

Your only post on RRU is a response to my reference of you.

I'm really surprised you posted here. Have you been lurking for a while?

Seaborgium

I'm not sure if you guys are total wimps, or if I've just been inadvertently subjected to enough legitimately mind-scarring art (even LEGO art) that this doesn't get anything more than the bat of an eyelid from me...

What I mean is, once you've seen LEGO Alpha Team BDSM, and a realistic version of Frank Honey from LEGO City Undercover in a speedo, and some other things I won't mention, you start to count your blessings.

Oh I'm sure there are much worse, which is why I don't tend to go on fanart sites or look up fanart. I understand people are perverts and will do the most bizarre fanart, but you'd think something relatively unknown like Lego Island would be immune. I guess not.

someswedish

I understand people are perverts and will do the most bizarre fanart, but you'd think something relatively unknown like Lego Island would be immune. I guess not.

Sadly it seems that once you create something, somebody is going to make disturbing pieces of fan-work of it.

It doesn't matter what it is or what quality, fan-nightmares will follow EVERYWHERE!

Alec Warper

1399583976151.gif

Your only post on RRU is a response to my reference of you.

I'm really surprised you posted here. Have you been lurking for a while?

Flex linked me to this conversation, so I decided to lurk around this to see where it led. I'd been avoiding making an account, but I'd been checking up here once a month or so. Watching people writhing about fanart is always hysterical, especially since I've seen far worse lego island stuff on the deepweb than this is. You guys should really not make such a big deal about this.

Flex linked me to this conversation, so I decided to lurk around this to see where it led. I'd been avoiding making an account, but I'd been checking up here once a month or so. Watching people writhing about fanart is always hysterical, especially since I've seen far worse lego island stuff on the deepweb than this is. You guys should really not make such a big deal about this.

I totally agree. Your Plushie friend guy posted even worse stuff in LNA chat than anything you've posted, and what you posted was far more disturbing than this stuff. This is just some guy having a little fun with LEGO guys as humans.

• 10 months later...
Astro-Space-Guy

Apparently the author's explanation for them being fat is: "The only thing to eat on the island is pizza." ._.

To be fair that makes a lot of sense.

Yes, it does indeed. Because we all know, pizza is carbs, carbs is fat, fat is power, power is glory! glory is victory!!! victory is rulership!! rulership is- O-o

Fluffy Cupcake

fat is power

What? I can't even comprehend how that is.

rulership is- O-o

Rulership is power. Power is glory! Glory is victory!!! Victory is...! Wait, circular reasoning.

Fluffy Cupcake

And with great victory comes great why is this on the front page again

Some things just die hard.

I predict this topic will die after this post. Unless someone dares to contradict me. =P

Hey guess who else has LEGO Island stuff on DeviantArt? I d... *slapped for self promoting*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.