Classic Space - Rebooted

MaelstromIslander

MaelstromIslander

Ok I admit it I'm a complete nutjob for Classic LEGO Space stuff, such as Blacktron. And because of that love, i decided to do one thing; reboot the good ol' classic space. That includes Classic Space itself, Futuron, Blacktron, and M-tron. Now lets get to the juicy stuff.

Rebooted Classic Space Astronauts - Trooper/Captain

Black Spaceman versions:

sml_gallery_8961_435_67630.png

Blue Spaceman versions:

sml_gallery_8961_435_16940.png

Red Spaceman versions:

sml_gallery_8961_435_39694.png

White Spaceman versions:

sml_gallery_8961_435_31450.png

Yellow Spaceman versions:

sml_gallery_8961_435_100252.png

Firstly, good job!  :thumbsup:

Secondly, when I had seen this pics, I remembered an yellow version of Spaceman in the Gallery. Is it a demo version? 

I mean this one:

tn_gallery_8961_435_100252.png

Can you use the ... code in your OP?

I think that the white cape looks a little ghastly on the white ones... perhaps just go with more accents on the light grey. The same goes for the black... it looks too dark and more sinister than the originals... Otherwise. CAN I HAZ THEM? :P Can you shove them all together in LDD (well, that's what I think you've used) and upload the .lxf file? Please? Pwetty pwease? :3:P

EDIT: Why are all my posts shorter than my signature? :P

MaelstromIslander
Firstly, good job! :thumbsup: Secondly, when I had seen this pics, I remembered an yellow version of Spaceman in the Gallery. Is it a demo version?

I left one out of the forum, i was too lazy to post them, i'll do it now. The yellow version is not a demo, just left out.

Can you use the [ img=... ] code in your OP?

The images were HUGE when i tried to do that, so no, i can't.

I think that the white cape looks a little ghastly on the white ones... perhaps just go with more accents on the light grey.

Then it wouldn't be a White Spaceman, it would be a Light Grey spaceman.

The same goes for the black... it looks too dark and more sinister than the originals...

Its the same color as the originals, i don't see whats the problem. Maybe its the cape...

Can you shove them all together in LDD (well, that's what I think you've used) and upload the .lxf file? Please? Pwetty pwease?

Actually I made them all in the same .lxf, and they're still in it; all i did was take seperate pictures of them. (Also, some parts may be left out because LDD throws a fit about developer mode, BUT if you go in LDD and turn Developer Mode on and then download the .lxf it might save the parts.

Anyway, update, i added the Yellow Trooper/Captain:

'>

Yellow Troopers/Captains.

Go to your image in your gallery. Click on 'View All Sizes.' Click on... hmm... medium, that ought to do it. Then click on the image and voila! You now have a decent-sized image :)

MaelstromIslander

Go to your image in your gallery. Click on 'View All Sizes.' Click on... hmm... medium, that ought to do it. Then click on the image and voila! You now have a decent-sized image :)

Medium was huge, instead, i used Small, which looks more like a medium.

And, i tried to upload the .lxf: it didn't work.

Edit: Nevermind, here you go: https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/legacy/Classic%20Space%20Remade_326383.lxf

• 2 months later...

Cool designs. The only thing I'd say I'm not fond of are the shoulder armour pieces. They just look huge and out of proportion (if someone needs shoulder armour larger than their head then there's a problem).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.