Captain Click

MaelstromIslander

MaelstromIslander

http://leviathyn.com/pc/2014/05/06/monday-mysteries-pirates-lego-island/ This amuses me, i'm sure that Captain Click isn't blabbering random insane things and that its all true. Especially that race track thing, maybe he created it as some insane universe of his own that has clones of himself running on pizzas? If you just imagine it, Captain Click may have some sort of huge power. That explains the huge skeleton is Captain Click himself. Though i dont know why he's kicking you all the time and giving you advice, doesn't make much sense. Anyway, something wierd that is unanswerable; If mindscape succeeded putting the second game on the disc, would we see captain click? NO, or maybe yes?

The only thing we could figure out would be by asking wes if he'll show us any existing concept art for Click. (Which i'm pretty sure doesn't exist) but still, captain click's appearence has been a mystery to us, especially where the heck he is, where his voice comes from, what the heck he's behind the door for and etc. PLUS, if Captain Click would be behind the LI2 door, then why didn't Click appear in LI2? And why was silicon dreams so lazy they just threw him in Soccer Mania? Captain Click in truth is an unused character, along with his unused locked door and that all Captain Click is, is a disembodied voice. Or, a massive skeleton in the middle of his insane universe.

If i get anything proof about this unkown junk, i'll be posting it. Hopefully one day humanity will be able to develop a device to teleport to alternate dimensions and we'll be able to see Captain Click. But that won't be until... i dont know... 50 years.

Unless we see that LEGO Island TV Show pilot, we cant say Captain Click is a Skeleton Conquistador just yet. But for now, he probably is.

lol username

I'm not sure what you're on, but I don't want any.

He's a skeleton pirate. In a cave. The devs wanted the cave to do stuff, and for you to be able to go on a "pirate voyage" with him. It never made it into the final game. There's a canceled TV show pilot involving him. LEGO Island is a weird game. LEGO Island 2 is not the sequel the original LEGO Island devs were planning. It was designed as something else entirely by different people and then morphed into something LEGO Island themed. Crawfish Interactive put him in LI2 GBC. Silicon Dreams put him in Soccer Mania.

Fin.

aidenpons

It’s also quite possible that Captain Click’s door was just an abandoned sidequest in the game, or something that you weren’t supposed to care about. I don’t know, I find my theory more amusing.

How nice that he makes sure all perspectives - including mine - are covered. :)Oh, and Jamesster's too.

EDIT: FREAKING JAMESSTER YOU NINJA

Brickulator

FREAKING JAMESSTER YOU NINJA

He posted over an hour before you :P

But yeah, that article is just speculation from someone who has clearly not done any research or actually spoken to Wes or anyone.

MaelstromIslander

FREAKING JAMESSTER YOU NINJA

He posted over an hour before you :P

But yeah, that article is just speculation from someone who has clearly not done any research or actually spoken to Wes or anyone.

I linked my research, and I don't want to go and poke wes with a stick until he gives me something, it just doesn't feel right. As for jamesster, show me that pilot if you can.

Edit: Oh wait, you mean the guy on the research i linked. :P

He's a skeleton pirate. In a cave. The devs wanted the cave to do stuff, and for you to be able to go on a "pirate voyage" with him. It never made it into the final game.

Under the phanta sea maybe... Anyway, i could probably just go and poke wes with a stick like all of you and see what happens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.