Misc. renders and such [WARNING: HUGE IMAGES]

dead_name

Fluffy Cupcake

Looking very good. :glasses:

I was wondering, and I don't know if you yet know the answer to this, but are those the maximum map sizes or can they be be larger? Because I did notice all .TDF files are the same in byte length, and it seems there is a hard respawn at map borders (I recall removing all kill zones in the .WRL and I still got 'killed' at the edge.)

Dude, I love you. Any chance the source code could be made available for this later? I'd be really interested to look through that.

dead_name

Looking very good. :glasses:

I was wondering, and I don't know if you yet know the answer to this, but are those the maximum map sizes or can they be be larger? Because I did notice all .TDF files are the same in byte length, and it seems there is a hard respawn at map borders (I recall removing all kill zones in the .WRL and I still got 'killed' at the edge.)

No idea!

​1f603.png

Dude, I love you. Any chance the source code could be made available for this later? I'd be really interested to look through that.

Maybe once it's less of a hacked-together mess.

I (badly) hacked LR2 model support into my raytracer. Runs really slowly, but enjoy:

1399592932.png

1399594378.png

1399595938.png

1399600241.png

1399600815.png

1399601344.png

Fluffy Cupcake

Swweeeeeeeeeeeet. I'm kind of hoping a model converter will be made soon so we can put our own models in the game. :3

I'm kind of hoping a model converter will be made soon so we can put our own models in the game. :3

I'm hoping the same thing, both import and export features would be really handy. The pressure's on!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.