Ac_K

TT Games Explorer

168 posts in this topic

Stanislav94    1
Stanislav94

Nor TT Games Explorer nor Quick Bms dont work with the new Lego Avengers Videogame =(

Teancum    0
Teancum

Hello, I'm new here, but have been lurking for some time. I can confirm that the updated QuickBMS script provided by Aluigi combined with 0.7.1 of QuickBMS can extract LEGO Avengers. The problem is that I can *also* confirm that neither the PC nor Xbox 360 versions of the game can run with their files loose. Bummer.

Stanislav94    1
Stanislav94

Yes, it's working

the problem with the extractor

I had an older version

mordaki987    0
mordaki987

is there mayabe any way you could update this to work with lego marvel's avengers dat files?

The Dr.Who    0
The Dr.Who

I've managed to get hold of the Lego dimension files from Wii U game. quick bms will only extract some of the .dat files so i have contacted luigi to see if he can update the script. Anyway i managed to get hold of a few model and texture files but these are different to the ones used in the pc games. i wondered if any one could work out the format to extract the models. i've found homer head model and texture titled FACE_HOMER_NXG.GHG and FACE_HOMER_NXG.WIIU_TEXTURES. if anyone wants to have a go i can send the files or a screengrab to see hex view of the file etc just let me know.

Thanks

Andrew

Nagaramsraeloco    0
Nagaramsraeloco

I can't figure out how to get Lego Marvel Superheroes to read my edited .cd file. It doesn't apply any of the changes I made, yet it will still crash if I delete any bytes.

Mariner    3
Mariner

Has anyone written a tutorial to get started with this?

Skys    0
Skys

Hi, I'm new there, I'd like to extract models and textures from lego indy 1, lego Marvel and lego avengers, I really don't know how, can someone help me?

Xir    2,247
Xir
  1. Use either this method (see very bottom of post) to extract all files at once, or use the program in this topic to extract them one by one(? I've never tried this program before.)
  2. Get Noesis
  3. Get and install this plugin for Noesis
  4. You should now be able to view and convert - even batch converter - the model files to common model formats.
  • Like 1

FayeReagan    0
FayeReagan

Hi @darkel, Do you modding lego batman 3? I am currently planning on making new characters on it if it's not so hard like in lego msh..

TheSm1le    0
TheSm1le

I'm aware this thread is dead, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to fix the text string error when adding a new character?

Nagaramsraeloco    0
Nagaramsraeloco
On 9/24/2016 at 11:28 PM, TheSm1le said:

I'm aware this thread is dead, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to fix the text string error when adding a new character?

Elaborate. Are you talking about a text string error for the character name?

TheSm1le    0
TheSm1le
On 9/26/2016 at 1:28 PM, Nagaramsraeloco said:

Elaborate. Are you talking about a text string error for the character name?

Yeah that's the one I'm talking about.

Nagaramsraeloco    0
Nagaramsraeloco

When I get back in front of my computer I can try to send you an example of the formatting. If you can find a CMM mod to download yourself you could probably edit your character's name into their name file.

ShadowLuigi    0
ShadowLuigi

WIll this program work with the PC version of Lego City Undercover? I tried using it on one of the game's .dat files but it says "Error when trying to read file infos! Program will exit!"

In-case you're wondering why I'm asking this. It's because I'm working on a repaint of the game and I wanted to try this out. I tried playing the game with texmod and I originally did the repaint on the wii u with Cemu before getting the PC version.

ursus    0
ursus

I think this tool is dead as it wasn't updated since first beta version release. I instead used latest quickBMS with script for Lego games and i workef like a charm! The only problem now is that I can't find any tools to work with extracted content :(