Menu Modding!

RockRaiderWolf

RockRaiderWolf

It occurred to me that maybe the reason a new menu could not be added previously was that it is set up similar to the levels where if an important piece is missing it will not work. 

SO looking through I found the areas that referenced the Training_Missions menu and by going through and adding a new entry to both I was able to add a sixth menu below quit game Labeled Custom Missionss since I had already renamed training missions to custom missions. Anyway I have yet to find a way to get missions to work on this sixth Menu. HOWEVER the levels WILL work on the Former Training missions menu which I removed the duplicate tutorials from.

Take a look and give me some feedback fellow modders. :)

Included:

Data folder which contains;

Interface folder

Languages folder

Levels folder

The modded Lego.cfg

Download: Here

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So, you've added a new menu menu item you can click on. But, can you add a new level select like training missions without replacing them? or is that what you're stuck on?

• 3 weeks later...
RockRaiderWolf

I have not found a (working) way to add without replacing it on the menu. However while I say replace that doesn't mean you have to replace the training missions themselves just so there's no confusion.

Edit-

Reading back over this I I had to shake my head at my answer here. Pretty sure what I meant here is that you could leave the training missions in place and just start adding new levels below it as long as you changed the size of the background so you would actually have the space to add those new levels.

Edited by RockRaiderWolf
Clarification

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.