Darth Plagueis - Hidden in The Complete Saga.

MaelstromIslander

MaelstromIslander

i have researched on LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga while looking for information on unused content, i ended up on a wiki called The Cutting Room Floor, and here's what i read;

There is one character who is listed that does not appear in the game at all: Darth Plagueis, who is mentioned in the Revenge of the Sith movie. It says the following, coming between R2-Q5 and Indiana Jones:

; Not allowed - aw!
;collect "darthplagueis" 100_percent

Darth Plagueis is in fact partially programmed into the game. According to his in-game character data, he uses the Emperor's voices and can do nearly everything possible, from bounty hunter abilities and on. In comparison to other characters, however, he is missing a few files. There is no known way to access him in-game.

According to this, the sith master who trained Darth Sidious was to appear in the game after reaching 100% progress, maybe something to do with that golden fountain.

But, what interested me in this was how no one tried to access him, i thought you guys could hack inside Complete Saga, and at least pull out his model/texture, if you can't even play as him...

Edit: Just so you all know, he's only on the Wii version.

• Like 2

Darth Plagueis...I wanna see his model, but, I don't have Wii version of the SW:CS.

Anyway, I have 3 PC parts of LEGO SW, will try to search him, or, maybe, something more.

MaelstromIslander

could you find the scrapped level's terrain models? (The scrapped ones as in the boga chase level and the asteroid dogfight one) just while your at it, of course.

By the way, i have the Wii version, but i have no idea how to mod it, so i need to ask all you guys either how, or if you guys could just do it. :S

Edit: I searched him on wookieepedia, he has 2 variants: One is a cool black cloak one, second is his actual look which is a popsicle head like Ki Adi Mundi.

'>

Maybe he has the same model as him? Or does he have a hood?

By the way, i have the Wii version, but i have no idea how to mod it, so i need to ask all you guys either how, or if you guys could just do it. :S

Ehh, I think, modding proccess is like LEGO classics modding, but with some features (Shaders, new models, locations, etc). 

Anyway, search an editor for LSW sources.

Ki Adi Mundi? Maybe...Darth Plagueis has head model like their...

He has no model file and only partial animations and coding. He's basically just Sidious with a few extra abilities.

EDIT: His content appears on all versions except the DS.

MaelstromIslander

so he uses the same model as Sidious, right? Huh, wierd. Is he even playable though? And if so, what are the animations different from everyone else?

so he uses the same model as Sidious, right? Huh, wierd. Is he even playable though? And if so, what are the animations different from everyone else?

That's what I assume. It's been years since I last checked. He's definitely not playable, since for some reason he has some weird bones that other characters don't have.

MaelstromIslander

what would happen if you tried? The game would freeze? Or crash?

Thing is, who would need a darth sidious with all the powers? Its just... why? Maybe sidious was a place holder model?

I suggest you check again, animations usually mean character's idle pose, and walking animation. Ahhh, wait, you mean he has very glitchy animations? (As in that i mean very glitchy, like, legs lagging back and head coming off the body, stuff like Legos In Space)

Too bad he never made it to release versions, i would have looked forward to it.

what would happen if you tried? The game would freeze? Or crash?

The character's body will act extremely weird and lacks animations for most of the moves he needs to do. Last I remember.

Thing is, who would need a darth sidious with all the powers?

Maybe that's why he was cut?

I suggest you check again, animations usually mean character's idle pose, and walking animation. Ahhh, wait, you mean he has very glitchy animations? (As in that i mean very glitchy, like, legs lagging back and head coming off the body, stuff like Legos In Space)

I'm tell you, there's not much there. Getting him to even load is a challenge, since the only way I remember you could do it at the time was to replace another character.

MaelstromIslander

Getting him to even load is a challenge, since the only way I remember you could do it at the time was to replace another character.

How do you do that? He has no model... not even a texture, just glitchy animations like Zam Wessel's walk cycle and a few peices of data.

• 2 weeks later...

I want my first lego modding project to be completing the Darth Plagueis character so he is playable in the game. I have very little knowledge on modding the Traveler Tales games as I only have the Wii and iOS versions of the game.

cool, you could've posted that in your own topic and linked to this one and only posted here you were actually done with the mod or at least had something to show, instead of bringing this back after two years with nothing interesting to say.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
WarafaifakGuy

I Got the PC version and I got the "DARTHPLAGUEIS" folder, I used the darth sidious files with the "DARTHPLAGUEIS.TXT" and I can say it would have been a

darth sidious clone but his model would have been different.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.